Sponsored

Mopar LED Headlamp Upgrade - Wiring (or not) HALOS...

mmatthie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S
Well...sometimes you make more work for yourself when doing mods!

I upgraded my halogens to the Mopar LEDs a month back...but purposely didn't wire up the halos until it was warmer out (Spring).
Well, this morning I couldn't wait anymore so I started the install. Removed the grille, removed the front passenger fender liner, glove box,
etc...not too bad (had to unscrew my Rokblokz right front flap too). I started to run the jumper wiring harness from the upgrade kit and
got to the part where you have to take apart the harness clips at the lights to add the 4th wire. So, I got a small screwdriver and started
to take that apart when I looked at the pins...um yeah...my 2021 Sport S JT ALREADY HAD THE DAMN HALO WIRES IN PLACE ALL THE WAY INTO
THE CABIN!!!

So, I plugged one light back in, enabled halos with my Tazer and guess what...they worked as is! This entire month all I needed to do was
enable the damn feature! LOL

I'm not in need of this wiring anymore...so if you (or someone you know) are interested...see:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/mopar-oem-led-halo-wiring-jumper-68347117ab.41446/
Sponsored

exfil offroad

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator-Willys /18 Wrangler JLU-Rubicon
Well...sometimes you make more work for yourself when doing mods!

I upgraded my halogens to the Mopar LEDs a month back...but purposely didn't wire up the halos until it was warmer out (Spring).
Well, this morning I couldn't wait anymore so I started the install. Removed the grille, removed the front passenger fender liner, glove box,
etc...not too bad (had to unscrew my Rokblokz right front flap too). I started to run the jumper wiring harness from the upgrade kit and
got to the part where you have to take apart the harness clips at the lights to add the 4th wire. So, I got a small screwdriver and started
to take that apart when I looked at the pins...um yeah...my 2021 Sport S JT ALREADY HAD THE DAMN HALO WIRES IN PLACE ALL THE WAY INTO
THE CABIN!!!

So, I plugged one light back in, enabled halos with my Tazer and guess what...they worked as is! This entire month all I needed to do was
enable the damn feature! LOL

I'm not in need of this wiring anymore...so if you (or someone you know) are interested...see:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/mopar-oem-led-halo-wiring-jumper-68347117ab.41446/
thats hilarious. I ended up going with the Oracle's with halo and really like them, plus saved a few hundred.