Sponsored

Motobilt Skid System

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I’m halfway done with the install on mine. Had them dropped off at power coating and picked them up this week. I’m waiting to get the new axles in, and then get the drive shafts in as I have to change t-case yokes and I’d rather have a little bit more room to work on it. Anyways here’s half installed, and the other half sitting on the table

763CCF29-5CCB-4506-BA33-295AD6D72DEA.jpeg
How do you like this skid system??? I’m looking at buying it in the next few days and I’d love to hear a firsthand review!:)
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is currently sitting on my garage floor. Going to the powdercoater Monday.

Its a lot of weight to add, but its all very low so I am not to worried about that. I tore up the underside my first time out so I would rather be overkill on the protection. And the overall smooth bottom will help slide over/off rocks.

IMG_0625.jpg

Jamesrich82

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Critical Care RN
How do you like this skid system??? I’m looking at buying it in the next few days and I’d love to hear a firsthand review!:)
Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner. I really like the system. I only had one issue was a few factory nuts that were suppose to be in frame by the factory wasnt there, so I had to make a quick stop at summit racing to a weld end bung. Other than that, I really enjoy the kit and I've dragged it across enough rocks to know that if it wasnt there, I would be dealing with a ton of damage to the undercarriage. It's protected my rear driveshaft more than a few times now allowing something to get between it and the frame
Sponsored