srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
truck.jpg
Well I hope you guys will welcome me here because i am coming from the tacomaworld forums and have owned 4 tacomas over the years and I am now trying this new gladiator and i am impressed so far.I have already had the roof off and will be taking the doors off soon hopefully this summer and this truck looks like it will be able to do what i need it to do.I also like the loyal jeep owners out there that wave everyday and i am still getting used to this but it is pretty cool.looking forward to learning things from all you hardcore jeep guys and girls!!!
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
truck.jpg
Well I hope you guys will welcome me here because i am coming from the tacomaworld forums and have owned 4 tacomas over the years and I am now trying this new gladiator and i am impressed so far.I have already had the roof off and will be taking the doors off soon hopefully this summer and this truck looks like it will be able to do what i need it to do.I also like the loyal jeep owners out there that wave everyday and i am still getting used to this but it is pretty cool.looking forward to learning things from all you hardcore jeep guys and girls!!!
Congrats. How do you like the soft top? Premium or regular. Always like to ask since I'm still on the fence with it when I order mind sometime this year

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
Just got one too. Used to have a 95 Taco that I rebuilt because of frame issues.

Only thing I miss from the Taco is the 5 speed.

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Congrats. How do you like the soft top? Premium or regular. Always like to ask since I'm still on the fence with it when I order mind sometime this year
i like the soft top so far.I like how easy it is to fold back by yourself and the back window comes out easily and the 2 back corners come off easy as well.

Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Welcome to the family! your gonna love it here. That is a beautiful white JT you got there and I dig the soft top. I got the soft top as well and absolutely love the convenience. It is easy to use and is relatively quiet when its up.

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Welcome to the family! your gonna love it here. That is a beautiful white JT you got there and I dig the soft top. I got the soft top as well and absolutely love the convenience. It is easy to use and is relatively quiet when its up.
yes i was suprised how well the soft top keeps the noise out of the cabin.

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Welcome to the club! I am sure you will enjoy it a lot. I like those footrests/sliders you have on that truck.
those are romik brand running boards.I have gotten compliments on them.
Sponsored