Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
B46A568E-D5DD-4D64-AF25-109BCFF7EAB6.jpeg
Yesterday member @WhatExit? posted this picture in the orange discontinued thread. He just found this picture on the internet and does not know the brand of this front bumper. Hey @Rob_Quadratec I could not find this front bumper on your website. Do you sell it? Do you know what brand bumper it is? Love to know.

Anyone else know about this front bumper? Thanks to advise.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks much. Looks like that was the one. That was super fast. This is what this forum is all about, members helping out other members. Thanks again.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
6BC255C2-481E-4B5A-8E7F-45AB1077BAC6.png
054BECF6-9A2C-4CA7-A686-FE4BC34B42E4.jpeg
Ok folks now time for detective work step two:

Who can point me to the fog light mount that’s on this bumper? I checked everyone’s sites for those that sell this bumper and no on offers these middle mount fog lights as an option and no one has pictures of any middle mount fog lights. They all have them in front of the fender flares.

Oh and FYI check out the Extreme Terrain R-SE bumper that they had on previous years(green Jeep shown). Would be great to have this size fog lights in the middle and mounted as shown but now on their new current bumper shown on the Halloween Jeep. Thanks

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Nope @PapaChop83 I’ve already seen that. Those bracket things go behind the front fender flares in case your factory fog lights won’t mount there. They are not for a center pair of fog lights.

PapaChop83

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revitalizeautospa.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator, '04 CLK 55 AMG, '21 Kia Telluride
Vehicle Showcase
Nope @PapaChop83 I’ve already seen that. Those bracket things go behind the front fender flares in case your factory fog lights won’t mount there. They are not for a center pair of fog lights.
Yeah, realized my mistake a minute after I posted it.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
No problem @PapaChop83. I think it may be as simple as a moulded in “L” shaped frame bracket on both sides that has a hole in them to mount the fog lights. Did not see that on any pictures of their newest bumper. And they may have had them on the older bumper(green Jeep). My speculation.