• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Iowa New Mohave Owner

M2135White

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
Just got a new 2021 Mojave. Been jeepless for a few years since I sold my 2015 Rubicon that was built to the max (Rock Krawler, Poison Spyder, Method Racing, Toyo, Fox, etc). Within 48 hours I installed a set of BFG KO2’s (315/70R17) on the stock wheels. All I can say is I love this JT and cannot get the smile off my face. Need to figure out which programmer is best (Tazer, Superchips, etc), but interestingly per GPS the speedometer is accurate to within 2 mph at 70 mph. So maybe not necessary. I look forward to being a member of this forum and reading the great insights from all of you.

718F4C24-F9F9-4CCD-95D3-A3D8A17B8C5E.jpeg
Sponsored

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
Good for you.. I use Jscan you might check into it. much less expense than others in the market. If you could have measured the diameter of the OEM tires and then the KMs you might find them to be very close to the same. Our 35s measure out to 34.25" and the Falkens were IMSMR (ifmemoryservesmeright) just over 32".

OP
OP
M2135White

M2135White

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
The stock Falken MT’s measured at 32.6 inches. The 315 KM’s measure at 34.4 inches. The 2 x PI x r (circumference) difference is about 6%. Per GPS am seeing an actual difference of about 3%. I will check into the Jscan. Thanks
Sponsored