Ocotillo Wells trip 10/31-11/2

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
How do you use it though? I’ve recorded my trips but I’m yet to find a use for it lol. At least on my phone GPS I can go back and see it.
I will figure the functionality out and explain it to others.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! Love OWells and A-B DSP. Did you go to Fonts Point for the view?

Was it crowded out there? Many 5th wheel/camper groups?

Tell me about your "tent" - is that one of those insulated pop-ups with the HVAC option? My buddy told me about them - he has one and i'd never seen it before.

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I wish this weekend would have worked out as well. I'm glad that you had good conditions on the trail. From your pictures, it looks like you had the park to yourselves. Most people are probably waiting for Veterans day weekend to visit.

OP
OP
RayBo

RayBo

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Looks great! Love OWells and A-B DSP. Did you go to Fonts Point for the view?

Was it crowded out there? Many 5th wheel/camper groups?

Tell me about your "tent" - is that one of those insulated pop-ups with the HVAC option? My buddy told me about them - he has one and i'd never seen it before.
Call or email @shifpods,shiftpods.com tell them I sent you ..it’s so awesome 30mseconds set up and very roomy. Looked a from wife had it set up good w queen bed act tell them ray sent you. Ac ready as well very awesome ..it’s not a tent it’s a shiftpod Didn’t go to view was alone and got into some nasty stuff for wheeling alone went a few places was fun for wife and I get away
Sponsored