First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator, Previously 2018 JL
Occupation
Retired USAF Bum
I am in the early stages of planning a east to west multi day camping trip to explore the Mojave Trail in soCal. I live in Ensenada Baja MX and plan to spend a week or so in US checking out the Mojave National Reserve, although expecting 3 days on the trail to have time to stop and check out the trail sites.

Any forum members interested in joining the trip? I am flexible on dates as well. I have 2 other Americans planning to go with their 4x4's. Pic for attention.

Thanks

JT Bajamar.jpg
Sponsored

KevinM60

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CAD/CAM
I wouldn't be able to make the whole week but I would be interested in joining up for a couple days on a weekend depending the timing.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
A buddy and myself were talking about running the MR. Post up your dates when you decide. Will see if we can make it.

Sponsored

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
I am interested also. I don't think I can do the whole week but would love to do the Mojave Road over 3-4 days if I can swing the dates you are doing this trip.

Ninjaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
This sounds like a fun trip. I’ll keep an eye out for a time Frame.

Last edited:

BigBry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave
Check for closures. There was a huge fire this summer that burned through the Preserve. Closures are usually 2 years after fires.

Sponsored

Fonzilla85

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
L.E.O.
Definitely interested. I was planning on running this trail late March early April. One section was closed; however, a bypass has already been posted.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Depends on the dates. I'd be interested

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
I am in the early stages of planning a east to west multi day camping trip to explore the Mojave Trail in soCal. I live in Ensenada Baja MX and plan to spend a week or so in US checking out the Mojave National Reserve, although expecting 3 days on the trail to have time to stop and check out the trail sites.

Any forum members interested in joining the trip? I am flexible on dates as well. I have 2 other Americans planning to go with their 4x4's. Pic for attention.

Thanks

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Trail Trip (Early March 24?) JT Bajamar
Any update on possible dates for this run? I know the average time to run the Mojave trail is 3-4 days if doing the entire length and not racing to the end. I am interested in that kind of time frame considering I would probably need another day at both ends to get there and get home. :)
Sponsored