Not open for further replies.

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Here's the deal on our pricing. Most manufacturers have an MSRP price on most every part. Many (well over 80% of them) also have what is known as a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). In order to become a dealer of their brand, I have to sign a contract guaranteeing that I will honor their MAP. Failure to do so is painful -you go from an initial slap on the wrist, to a 30-90 suspension, to a full on ban. In fact, if you purchase a product from a dealer on the "Do No Sell List" most brands will refuse to honor their warranty. That is why I now am skeptical of many of the "deals" on Amazon and eBay. As my Dad used to say "If a deal is too good to be true, it probably isn't......either a good deal or true"

We sell at MAP period. We've tried to making our shipping as competitive as possible. I never understood the old adage "I lose a dollar on every item I sell, but I make it up on volume". We have a $7.99 shipping charge on orders for less than $100, it actually costs us more than that. We offer free shipping on all orders over $100, with the exception of "heavy items", which we define as items over 85 pounds. However, the Coupon Code "GLADIATORFREE" will waive that charge.

If you see an item (same brand and SKU) for less somewhere else, give us a chance to see if we can match it. We update our manufacturers data every week and its possible our system missed a pricing change. If it is not below the MAP price for that item, we will match the price and ensure free delivery regardless of the order size. Hopefully, everyone thinks this is a fair policy. Give us a chance we will do our best!

Thanks

Bob
Sponsored

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
Do you have any info on the Mopar 2" lift for the JT?

OP
OP
The4x4Guys

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I will inquire tomorrow, the Mopar contacts work normal hours unlike me...LOL.

I'll let you know.

UPDATE: My Mopar site for ordering doesn't even show the Gladiator yet as a configuration and ordering option (for Mopar aftermarket parts) I will keep asking.

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Here's the deal on our pricing. Most manufacturers have an MSRP price on most every part. Many (well over 80% of them) also have what is known as a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price). In order to become a dealer of their brand, I have to sign a contract guaranteeing that I will honor their MAP. Failure to do so is painful -you go from an initial slap on the wrist, to a 30-90 suspension, to a full on ban. In fact, if you purchase a product from a dealer on the "Do No Sell List" most brands will refuse to honor their warranty. That is why I now am skeptical of many of the "deals" on Amazon and eBay. As my Dad used to say "If a deal is too good to be true, it probably isn't......either a good deal or true"

We sell at MAP period. We've tried to making our shipping as competitive as possible. I never understood the old adage "I lose a dollar on every item I sell, but I make it up on volume". We have a $7.99 shipping charge on orders for less than $100, it actually costs us more than that. We offer free shipping on all orders over $100, with the exception of "heavy items", which we define as items over 85 pounds. However, the Coupon Code "GLADIATORFREE" will waive that charge.

If you see an item (same brand and SKU) for less somewhere else, give us a chance to see if we can match it. We update our manufacturers data every week and its possible our system missed a pricing change. If it is not below the MAP price for that item, we will match the price and ensure free delivery regardless of the order size. Hopefully, everyone thinks this is a fair policy. Give us a chance we will do our best!

Thanks

Bob
Is there a notification list we can get on with you when JT parts will be avail? Or you’ll just update this thread?

I like your direct sincerity and would love to buy from you based on that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
The4x4Guys

The4x4Guys

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. I've been a Jeep owner for nearly twenty years and have bought parts from all the big guys (we all know their names). When I decided to open a Jeep parts online store, I copied everything of theirs that I liked and also made sure we didn't do any of the things that I didn't like about them.

We don't try to sell our own brand of product that is "white labeled" for us by some manufacturer that was the lowest bidder. We sell the brands we like, the brands you like, and try to get as many quality brands as we can. My biggest disappointment so far is that there are brands that will only sell to installation shops and not online stores. Unfortunately, many of them refuse to have a discussion about their prospective customers that want to buy online. In that case, if you tell me you absolutely must have brand X, I will show you alternatives, but in the end you should buy what you want and we will hope we get your next purchase.

As soon as I see the first JT products get released, I will be on here to announce it. If you'd like you can go to our site and create an account which gives us your email address to send out notifications to. Either way works for me.

Bob

Last edited:

TxGladiator

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S

Thanks

Bob
Honest and upfront! Thanks for posting and I look forward to hopefully purchasing from y’all soon.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.