First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Operations Manager
Does the pedal commander help with this?
Sponsored

AdrianVall

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
I have to say, I'm genuinely surprised with how GREAT that looks man! Very bold!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland North Edition
What's up guys so this is my first jeep build ever, and I haven't seen many of the overland models with lift kits and wheels. Everything is based on the Rubi. So being stuck at home and my wheels finally arrived I put them on and was surprised that 35's fit on the overland with no rubbing or trimming. I do have a terraflex 2.5 lift waiting to be installed hopefully this weekend. So in case anyone wanted to see what a overland looks like with no lift and larger wheels/rims here you go!.

Jeep Gladiator Overland No Lift on 35's and 22" {filename}

hey man, love the set up. Getting ready to put 35s on my overland and add a lift. Before you put the lift on and had the tires on the stock suspension. Did it cause any issue with the truck? I’ll most likely have my wheels and tires installed and then the day after have the lift /level installed. Just want to make sure I’m not going to cause any issues in the time in between. Thanks

TooChill4

First Name
Teo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator JT
Vehicle Showcase
hey man, love the set up. Getting ready to put 35s on my overland and add a lift. Before you put the lift on and had the tires on the stock suspension. Did it cause any issue with the truck? I’ll most likely have my wheels and tires installed and then the day after have the lift /level installed. Just want to make sure I’m not going to cause any issues in the time in between. Thanks
Hey man, I just read the an article about running bigger wheels ( https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/yes-37s-and-no-lift-on-a-21-sport-will-work.39420/ ) and the dude was riding with 37s.
Gladiatorlyfe, the ride looks nice! -op

Sdot

First Name
Sdot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Jeep Gladiator
What's up guys so this is my first jeep build ever, and I haven't seen many of the overland models with lift kits and wheels. Everything is based on the Rubi. So being stuck at home and my wheels finally arrived I put them on and was surprised that 35's fit on the overland with no rubbing or trimming. I do have a terraflex 2.5 lift waiting to be installed hopefully this weekend. So in case anyone wanted to see what a overland looks like with no lift and larger wheels/rims here you go!.

What wheels are these looks awesome!
Sponsored