Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.zambratapas.com
Vehicle(s)
jeep gladiator
Occupation
Restaurateur
Anyone know if there is a way to mount an overland type rack system with something that also covers the bed? Love having a rack but don't want to sacrifice keeping stuff dry...Don't really want a hard topper either...Am I screwed? Thanks!
Sponsored

duckhunter71

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 4WD
Anyone know if there is a way to mount an overland type rack system with something that also covers the bed? Love having a rack but don't want to sacrifice keeping stuff dry...Don't really want a hard topper either...Am I screwed? Thanks!
Retrax has covers for other trucks with rails for rack attachments. I’d bet that they’ll expand to the Gladiators eventually. I bet you will be able to find what you need before too long.

https://retrax.com/retraxone-xr

DenverGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ stock, manual, over-sized tires, soft top, half doors
I'm waiting for the Retrax or UnderCover Ridgelander ... amazes me no one has come out with one yet. I bought a $147 MaxxMate in the meantime to hold me over, not going to spend $950 on a Mopar that I hopefully won't need in a few months.
https://undercoverinfo.com/undercover-ridgelander

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘00 LR Disco II, ‘17 Toyota Sienna
They were providing you tonneau cover options that might work and be available eventually. Is there something else you meant by having it covered? If you’re looking for like a soft topper to go on top of or inside your rack, you’ll likely need to go custom.

guntrust

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal
Last edited: