First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
architect
It's sort of "show and tell", but I just finished a painting of my Gladiator, parked at Monument Rocks in Rooks County, Kansas. My side hustle is fine art, but this is the first time I've painted my truck.... The setting is an amazing geological formation in western Kansas. Privately owned, but graciously open to the public. It doesn't take any wheeling to get there, but a few miles of dirt and gravel of the paved highway.

Jeep Gladiator Painting my 2020 Overland... Portal to Monument Rocks
Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help sellers get multiple offer for their car in as little as one business day.
It's sort of "show and tell", but I just finished a painting of my Gladiator, parked at Monument Rocks in Rooks County, Kansas. My side hustle is fine art, but this is the first time I've painted my truck.... The setting is an amazing geological formation in western Kansas. Privately owned, but graciously open to the public. It doesn't take any wheeling to get there, but a few miles of dirt and gravel of the paved highway.

Jeep Gladiator Painting my 2020 Overland... Portal to Monument Rocks
This is beautiful! I love the texture on the rock formation and subtle colors for the sunset.

NotSo Bright White

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
Do you do other color Jeeps and different backgrounds?

Beautiful work!

OP
OP

72YEARGAP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
architect
Do you do other color Jeeps and different backgrounds?

Beautiful work!
I paint from photos, so if you had a high quality photo of what you want, I could take a look at it.

Sponsored