luke22bal

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Hello!

I’m new to the forum so bear with me if this has already been posted somewhere.

I’ve been doing some research on all terrains and have honed in on either Milestar Patagonia AT R or Atturo Trail blade xt.

After extensive research, I haven’t found too many examples of either tire on a gladiator. If anybody has them on their rig it would be great if you could post a picture of it!

Feel free to add your thoughts on them as well!

Thanks
Sponsored

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hello!

I’m new to the forum so bear with me if this has already been posted somewhere.

I’ve been doing some research on all terrains and have honed in on either Milestar Patagonia AT R or Atturo Trail blade xt.

After extensive research, I haven’t found too many examples of either tire on a gladiator. If anybody has them on their rig it would be great if you could post a picture of it!

Feel free to add your thoughts on them as well!

Thanks
In the same boat as you! The only difference is that I'm looking at the Patagonia M/Ts and Trail Blade XTs instead of the Patagonia AT R. I'd love to see a gladiator with Atturos as well.

Penmoe23

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Any updates on this that you have heard or seen? Or what did you go with? In the same boat kinda. Atturo xt, pats , or kumho road venture.

recon1126

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I have a set of trailblade xt currently on my gladiator. 285/70/r17. I just ordered another set in 35/12.5/17 for my new lift! I'll post picks when I get them put on! I really like them!
Jeep Gladiator Patagonia AT R or Atturo Trail Blade XT pictures truck
Sponsored