First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, MB AMG C63S, 2002 Ram 1500
Occupation
Cybersecurity
And a new ZESuper 9500 lbs winch with synthetic line. As a few people before my have said the led fog lights were a pain to install in the bumper, but it’s all working great. I have between 3/8 and 1/2 inch droop from the added weight. Not bad at all.
Jeep Gladiator Photos of my JT with new aluminum Barricade front bumper IMG_5279

Jeep Gladiator Photos of my JT with new aluminum Barricade front bumper IMG_5282

Jeep Gladiator Photos of my JT with new aluminum Barricade front bumper IMG_5281
Sponsored

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Where did you get it? How much ?

OP
OP

asizemore

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Where did you get it? How much ?
Yep extreme terrain for $774 less a small discount coupon and $25 to ship. The ZESupper off amazon regularly $319 and I caught it on sale for $269. I’m pleased with it so far.

Sponsored

Russ2023

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Jeep Gladiator, ‘03 Wrangler JT, ‘00 HD FLSTS
Occupation
Retired IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Photos of my JT with new aluminum Barricade front bumper IMG_1535

Recently went with one of the Barricade bumpers as well and a Badlands 12k winch (also with synthetic rope; wire is such a PITA). Purely an aesthetic thing for me as I’m down the road from you a ways (Weatherford area) and it’s all concrete down here. I’d pretty much have to drive to New Mexico or Colorado to get myself into some sort of a predicament that would require actually using it. Lol. Love the bumper though. I deliberately ignored looking at the weight of it as I figured it was probably heavier than the one it was replacing, which of course was going to take my mpg in the complete opposite direction I’d like for it to go but as they say; sometimes you just gotta say screw it. 😁

Rooster31

First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
And a new ZESuper 9500 lbs winch with synthetic line. As a few people before my have said the led fog lights were a pain to install in the bumper, but it’s all working great. I have between 3/8 and 1/2 inch droop from the added weight. Not bad at all.
Jeep Gladiator Photos of my JT with new aluminum Barricade front bumper IMG_1535

Any notice in the Mojave’s drivability with the extra weight about to move forward with a similar setup. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP

asizemore

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Any notice in the Mojave’s drivability with the extra weight about to move forward with a similar setup. Thanks in advance!
No difference. But that is why I went Aluminum bumper, synthetic line and 9500 instead of 12k winch. About 75lbs added in total.

OP
OP

asizemore

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity

Recently went with one of the Barricade bumpers as well and a Badlands 12k winch (also with synthetic rope; wire is such a PITA). Purely an aesthetic thing for me as I’m down the road from you a ways (Weatherford area) and it’s all concrete down here. I’d pretty much have to drive to New Mexico or Colorado to get myself into some sort of a predicament that would require actually using it. Lol. Love the bumper though. I deliberately ignored looking at the weight of it as I figured it was probably heavier than the one it was replacing, which of course was going to take my mpg in the complete opposite direction I’d like for it to go but as they say; sometimes you just gotta say screw it. 😁
Well there is hippie beach at lake arrowhead if you like sand and the red river bridge blm land off highway 79 towards Waurika OK. Need a OHV sticker

MemphisMississipp

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport Max Tow Pkg Gobi
Occupation
Retired Fed X truck driver

Looking Sweet Dude
Sponsored