Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
They sure did. Communication began 14 August and my order was officially placed on 18 August. The only reason it took 4 days is I was on vacation and had find a way to sign everything digitally (Adobe FTW)......I didn't have a scanner or printer with me.

So don't be scared if it takes a day or two for a response. Make sure you have your Tread Lightly membership in order. Also if military or veteran, that's some more cash off.

Very pleasant experience thus far......no BS or funny business. They will move as quick as you get them the required documents. If you need any more information or advice, feel free to reach out.

Cheers!
Great to hear. They donā€™t get as much publicity from customers so itā€™s good to hear positive experiences.

Were they still at 6% off?
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Great to hear. They donā€™t get as much publicity from customers so itā€™s good to hear positive experiences.

Were they still at 6% off?
Yeah I ended up at either 6 or 6.5% plus the MIL discount.

MSRP was just short of 59k, with below invoice and MIL discount it came out to $52,200 I think. And Koons is only like an hour away from me.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I ended up at either 6 or 6.5% plus the MIL discount.

MSRP was just short of 59k, with below invoice and MIL discount it came out to $52,200 I think. And Koons is only like an hour away from me.
Great. Thanks for the info. Im interested to see High velocity yellow when you get it.

Thanks for your service.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Great. Thanks for the info. Im interested to see High velocity yellow when you get it.

Thanks for your service.
Thank you!

I'm in the Fort Meade / Severna Park area.......so once I get it feel free to stop by assuming your local'ish.

Cheers

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you!

I'm in the Fort Meade / Severna Park area.......so once I get it feel free to stop by assuming your local'ish.

Cheers
Thanks but Iā€™m from RI. This would be fly in, drive home deal for me.

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you place an order?
Not yet. Still trying to decide between a Mojave or a Ram 1500. Trying to test drive one (a Ram) before I decide. Unfortunately there is very little stock , especially equipped close to what I want, specifically 3.92 gears. Everything left on the lots has 3.21 gears.

did you get yours? I saw some hyper yellow Jeeps today at the dealership when I was looking far a Ram to test drive. Looked sharp. Shouldnā€™t be hit driving one of these.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Not yet. Still trying to decide between a Mojave or a Ram 1500. Trying to test drive one (a Ram) before I decide. Unfortunately there is very little stock , especially equipped close to what I want, specifically 3.92 gears. Everything left on the lots has 3.21 gears.

did you get yours? I saw some hyper yellow Jeeps today at the dealership when I was looking far a Ram to test drive. Looked sharp. Shouldnā€™t be hit driving one of these.
Mine is in "D1 - Production" status right now. So I'm probably about 6 weeks out from delivery.

But good luck with your shopping and choice.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ladies/Gentlemen,

When they say price protected, they hold to it once you have the paperwork and deposit in place. I signed a contact (8/18/22) for a new Mojave in the early order banks for MY23 for $58,410, now the same spec is $59,940 in current time. Juan just informed me that their price lock holds to the agreed price and deposit I placed.

The wait sucks, but good knowing the dealer is holding their end of the deal. So tip of the hat to Koon's.

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
I picked up my ā€˜22 from them and they accepted all discounts except for some $500 coupon from truecar.com

The finance guy did try to make money off of me until I almost walked. And he beat any price I brought for the extended warranty. Someone on here was offering $50 over their cost? They ended up giving me it for $1 over cost.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Great News!!!

HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!

All Jeep order are 6% below invoice (6.5% w/Affiliate) Excluding wrangler 392/4XE
Jeep 4xe 5%below invoice (5.5% w/Affiliate)

Wrangler 392 order is at 4% below invoice

All RAM trims are 6% below invoice (6.5% w/Affiliate). (1500/2500/3500) Excluding TRX

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

DOES NOT REQUIRE DEALERSHIP FINANCING!!

Plus your states tax, tags and $899 Processing Fee.

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the PDF from Jeep/Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Does not require dealer financing BUT if you bring a bank or personal check they will require a credit check (hard inquiry) so plan accordingly.

Outside of that, super easy transaction. I know I busted Craig's ball pretty hard...BUT he's a great guy and will make it happen.