Purple Jeep Gladiator in Katy

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
So I don't know who it belongs to but yesterday here in Katy, TX we were coming out of the store and there was Purple Jeep Gladiator sitting in the parking lot. My wife of course is a graduate of LSU and loves Purple looked at me and said "I thought you said they didn't sell the Jeep Gladiators in Purple" I told her they don't it must have been a customer wrap or paint job. Besides Purple is your color not for me. I'm still waiting on Mojito (LOL). At least they will have the only Purple Jeep Gladiator around.
Sponsored

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
No pics?

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
So I don't know who it belongs to but yesterday here in Katy, TX we were coming out of the store and there was Purple Jeep Gladiator sitting in the parking lot. My wife of course is a graduate of LSU and loves Purple looked at me and said "I thought you said they didn't sell the Jeep Gladiators in Purple" I told her they don't it must have been a customer wrap or paint job. Besides Purple is your color not for me. I'm still waiting on Mojito (LOL). At least they will have the only Purple Jeep Gladiator around.
You said ā€œMojitoā€, Iā€™m itchIng for any details if youā€™ve heard itā€™s coming.

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
You said ā€œMojitoā€, Iā€™m itchIng for any details if youā€™ve heard itā€™s coming.
No I wish it would have been an available color when I bought mine
Sponsored