First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
About 10 am, yesterday coming out of the HEB parking lot are you on here? If so I saw you!
Sponsored

SATXVolGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘89 Grand Wagoneer, ‘11 Grand Cherokee, ‘20 Gladiator on orde
About 10 am, yesterday coming out of the HEB parking lot are you on here? If so I saw you!
No motor home, but I have a black Rubicon and live in Fair Oaks Ranch. If it was the Boerne H-E-B or Leon Springs H-E-B it was very possibly me!

OP
OP
Ole Cowboy

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ReTired
No motor home, but I have a black Rubicon and live in Fair Oaks Ranch. If it was the Boerne H-E-B or Leon Springs H-E-B it was very possibly me!
I will keep an eye out for you up in Boerne. Is your Rubi a JT or and Unlimited model? I am in Boerne 2 or 3 times a week.

SATXVolGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will keep an eye out for you up in Boerne. Is your Rubi a JT or and Unlimited model? I am in Boerne 2 or 3 times a week.
It’s a JT. I live in Fair Oaks but spend a fair amount of time anywhere between Boerne and Huebner (I work off of DeZavala and usually cart the kids around to ball games and practices in Boerne, and have to get my Mary’s Tacos on weekends!)

OP
OP
Ole Cowboy

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ReTired
It’s a JT. I live in Fair Oaks but spend a fair amount of time anywhere between Boerne and Huebner (I work off of DeZavala and usually cart the kids around to ball games and practices in Boerne, and have to get my Mary’s Tacos on weekends!)
I have not tried the Mary's Tacos, heard they are GOOD! Got to give them a shot.

I get down off DZ regular in my trips to Costco and Sam's club. That Car wash next to Sam's club is good for a $10 spot and free vacs.

Sponsored

SATXVolGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have not tried the Mary's Tacos, heard they are GOOD! Got to give them a shot.

I get down off DZ regular in my trips to Costco and Sam's club. That Car wash next to Sam's club is good for a $10 spot and free vacs.
Funny you say that, I just got the JTR washed there this morning! I found out that it does not wash the tailgate and fenders very well. Will have to try doing a pre-wash scrub on them next time. Has your JT arrived yet? I think you ordered a few weeks after me and mine came in 3 weeks ago.

OP
OP
Ole Cowboy

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
ReTired
Funny you say that, I just got the JTR washed there this morning! I found out that it does not wash the tailgate and fenders very well. Will have to try doing a pre-wash scrub on them next time. Has your JT arrived yet? I think you ordered a few weeks after me and mine came in 3 weeks ago.
Yea, it came it but wife had decided she wanted to wait on the diesel, way back when. We told our dealer and he said they were going to keep the order any how. I went down and looked at it and it was NICE! We are actually buying this for the business, to pull a trailer. I just ordered a 2020 F 450 about 10 days ago. It should be in around Nov I am thinking.

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
Saw a tricked out red Gladiator today going down Fair Oaks Ranch Rd. I just moved back, white LE with Washington plates (for now).

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
My granite quartz Gladiator is registered in Boerne, but currently in Atlanta.

Glad to hear there are Gladiators representing in south Texas!
Sponsored