• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Rampage Tow Mirror Adapters for JT/Gladiator

SnazzyDiesel11

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Occupation
EV Technician
Just ordered! Please see the note I left through my order! Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Just ordered! Please see the note I left through my order! Thanks!
Phil,

Mirror adapters went out this morning! Thanks again.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
I have used these adapters for about 6 months now. Excellent product. Highly recommend.
Greg,

Thank you for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
One of the things I'm really disappointed in is the size of the mirrors.

I don't plan on doing a lot of towing but I bought the package to use full time when I finally get my truck. Interested in seeing how that works out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
One of the things I'm really disappointed in is the size of the mirrors.

I don't plan on doing a lot of towing but I bought the package to use full time when I finally get my truck. Interested in seeing how that works out.
KX,

The size of the mirrors is offset by the ease of use and zero vibration, which are common problems on "universal" tow mirrors. They provide adequate improvement to visibility when merging/changing lanes, especially considering the narrow nature of a Gladiator/Wrangler. Use them a few times, then tow without them, you'll be amazed at how much you miss them. My goal all along was to provide something that was simple, easy to use and provides improved visibility. Thanks for the order!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

Smash615

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport w Max Tow
Hello Thorn! Are these still available? I would love to purchase but it says out of stock on the website. New to the community, first-time Jeep owner and these are exactly what I have been looking for! Thanks-

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Hello Thorn! Are these still available? I would love to purchase but it says out of stock on the website. New to the community, first-time Jeep owner and these are exactly what I have been looking for! Thanks-
Michael, welcome to the Jeep Club! Yes they are still available. I can sell direct through PayPal or Venmo, if you'd prefer. Below is the link to the latest eBay listing. Rampage Tow Mirrors (p/n 8605) are purchased separately on Amazon or other vendor.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334364655503

Let me know if you have any other questions.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Just have to say that I have about 6,000 miles on these and they are brilliant. They are just as Andy describes, a huge improvement over stock, not the huge slide outs or 'West Coast' mirrors, but vastly better than without them. Yes, I do miss them when I take them off.

Let's just say that the mirrors don't shake even at 5 mpg.

Thanks Andy!

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Just have to say that I have about 6,000 miles on these and they are brilliant. They are just as Andy describes, a huge improvement over stock, not the huge slide outs or 'West Coast' mirrors, but vastly better than without them. Yes, I do miss them when I take them off.

Let's just say that the mirrors don't shake even at 5 mpg.

Thanks Andy!
Michael,

Fantastic! Thank you for the feedback.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

Sponsored

Deadpool392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR, 2010 Rescue Green JKU
I am in the market for some tow mirrors, but the original link to eBay seems to be gone now. Are you still making and selling these?

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
I am in the market for some tow mirrors, but the original link to eBay seems to be gone now. Are you still making and selling these?
Here ya go!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3347171522...uid=1txCU1PYT0u&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Please be aware, there are now some none US made copies on eBay. Their listings state US/USA stock, which is a shady way to get people to think the parts are made in the USA. If you need to save a few bucks and don't mind who you are buying from, by all means go that route.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering