• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Rampage Tow Mirror Adapters for JT/Gladiator

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
It's been a while since I posted on the forum. I'm coming up on the one (1) year anniversary for the original concept and design of the Thorn-Engineering Rampage Tow Mirror Adapters. Turns out if was one of my better ideas after 20+ years of being a mechanical/design engineer. Here are a couple of pictures of the final product.

Jeep Gladiator Rampage Tow Mirror Adapters for JT/Gladiator T-E - 1

Jeep Gladiator Rampage Tow Mirror Adapters for JT/Gladiator T-E - 2

They can be installed in seconds (literally), handle 80+ MPH with no vibration and provide what I consider a must in lane changing safety and aid for backing up.

Links below to the adapters and the toe mirrors (through Quadratec). One (1) of each will get your RH and LH mirrors taken care of. Send me a DM if you have any questions.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333735970569

https://www.quadratec.com/products/13011_0311.htm

Enjoy.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering
Sponsored

Awhitebuff

First Name
Buff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I highly recommend these. Super easy on off and stable. Well thought out and implemented.
Jeep Gladiator Rampage Tow Mirror Adapters for JT/Gladiator 20210721_190838
Jeep Gladiator Rampage Tow Mirror Adapters for JT/Gladiator 20210721_190856

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
I highly recommend these. Super easy on off and stable. Well thought out and implemented.
Buff,

They look great. Glad you are happy. Thanks for the order!!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Enigneering

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
How is it with 8-ft wide rig? I have the camco it's ok with 7ft, but I think I need a better one for my 8ft wide tt.

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
How is it with 8-ft wide rig? I have the camco it's ok with 7ft, but I think I need a better one for my 8ft wide tt.
Carlo,

Some say that a wider "stance" is needed with an 8' wide trailer. These provide enough viewing angle to safely change lanes and aid in backing up. They are not Ram Super Tow mirrors by any means. The biggest benefit from them is ease of use/installation and no vibration.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

Sponsored

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
Carlo,

Some say that a wider "stance" is needed with an 8' wide trailer. These provide enough viewing angle to safely change lanes and aid in backing up. They are not Ram Super Tow mirrors by any means. The biggest benefit from them is ease of use/installation and no vibration.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering
OK. Just ordered a set. I hope to get it this coming weekend for our next outing. Thanks.

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
OK. Just ordered a set. I hope to get it this coming weekend for our next outing. Thanks.
Carlo,

Thanks for the order. They went out this morning! Ohio to California is a hike, but I'll keep my fingers crossed they make it there by the weekend. Please remember the Rampage tow mirrors need to be purchased separately through Amazon or Quadratec. Rampage part number 8605.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
Carlo,

Thanks for the order. They went out this morning! Ohio to California is a hike, but I'll keep my fingers crossed they make it there by the weekend. Please remember the Rampage tow mirrors need to be purchased separately through Amazon or Quadratec. Rampage part number 8605.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering
Cool. Yes Amazon. Thnx T!

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
Cool. Yes Amazon. Thnx T!
Got them today. 10 mins assembly, including getting a beer from garage fridge. Verdict: a good investment! I think this will just do fine with an 8-ft wide haul. I will not miss my old camco tow mirrors' vibration! Thanks T!

20210819_191452.jpg

20210819_191558.jpg

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Got them today. 10 mins assembly, including getting a beer from garage fridge. Verdict: a good investment! I think this will just do fine with an 8-ft wide haul. I will not miss my old camco tow mirrors' vibration! Thanks T!

Jeep Gladiator Rampage Tow Mirror Adapters for JT/Gladiator 20210819_191558

Jeep Gladiator Rampage Tow Mirror Adapters for JT/Gladiator 20210819_191558
Carlo,

They look great! Now get out and use them!

Thanks again.

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
@Thorn-Engineering

I got my rampage mirrors open box so I want to make sure I am not missing anything that might have been more clear on new ones. Do the rampage mirrors indicate driver's vs passenger side, or is that a cool feature you added to the adapters? Just wanted to be sure before I drill into these.

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
@Thorn-Engineering

I got my rampage mirrors open box so I want to make sure I am not missing anything that might have been more clear on new ones. Do the rampage mirrors indicate driver's vs passenger side, or is that a cool feature you added to the adapters? Just wanted to be sure before I drill into these.
The Rampage mirrors are not driver/passenger side different. The adapters are marked "D" and "P" accordingly. The good news is the "hole" should be in the same location on both the driver and passenger adapters, so it's pretty hard to mess up. Good luck!

Thanks again!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
The Rampage mirrors are not driver/passenger side different. The adapters are marked "D" and "P" accordingly. The good news is the "hole" should be in the same location on both the driver and passenger adapters, so it's pretty hard to mess up. Good luck!

Thanks again!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering
Thanks thats good to know. Can't wait to try them out this weekend. Clip came off my current "most popular on amazon" ones on my last trip. was really glad I had a camera system in place to make it home with.

OP
OP
Thorn-Engineering

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Ordered mine yesterday
Phillip,

Thanks for the order! They will go out tomorrow. I'm a day behind and still catching up from being up north for four (4) days. Thanks again!

T. Andrew Horn
Thorn-Engineering
Sponsored