First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Waiting for killer Black Friday deals? Look no further! I am excited to announce our Black Friday/Cyber Monday forum exclusive sale is live. Only available to forum members, these will be the lowest prices of the year! Yes, even lower than the site wide sales for Black Friday! There will be exclusive discounts on nearly ALL products!

I do ask that you email to receive the quickest response. Please send an email to [email protected] and [email protected].

Here are some of our top selling items of 2021!

BAKFLIP MX4- Aluminum hard folding cover that comes in a sleek matte black finish. This cover comes with a universal tailgate seal so you can open and close the tailgate without opening the cover! 5 Year warranty! https://realtruck.com/p/bakflip-mx4-tonneau-cover/

Jeep Gladiator RealTruck Black Friday Sitewide Sale upload_2021-11-15_8-45-24-
Jeep Gladiator RealTruck Black Friday Sitewide Sale upload_2021-11-15_8-45-30-

BAK REVOLVER X4S TONNEAU COVER- Aluminum hard rolling cover with matte black Vinyl overlay. Patented rotational locking rails secure the cover across the entire length of the truck bed 5 Year warranty! https://realtruck.com/p/bak-revolver-x4s-tonneau-cover/

Jeep Gladiator RealTruck Black Friday Sitewide Sale upload_2021-11-15_9-6-20-
Jeep Gladiator RealTruck Black Friday Sitewide Sale upload_2021-11-15_9-6-26-

RETRAXPRO XR TONNEAU COVER- Aluminum Retractable cover with integrated T-slot rails to accommodate a rack for all your accessories! No drilling! Lifetime warranty!https://realtruck.com/p/retraxpro-xr-tonneau-cover/

Jeep Gladiator RealTruck Black Friday Sitewide Sale upload_2021-11-15_9-17-24-
Jeep Gladiator RealTruck Black Friday Sitewide Sale upload_2021-11-15_9-17-30-

HUSKY LINERS WEATHERBEATER FLOOR LINERS -A rubberized DuraGrip material that doesn’t crack under extreme temperatures and is resistant to damage from chemicals and other debris. Lifetime Warranty!https://realtruck.com/p/husky-liners-weatherbeater-floor-liners/

Jeep Gladiator RealTruck Black Friday Sitewide Sale upload_2021-11-15_9-29-25-
Jeep Gladiator RealTruck Black Friday Sitewide Sale upload_2021-11-15_9-29-31-

This sale is website wide! The only exclusions being Diamondback, S&B, some wheels and tires and select freight items.

We do charge sales tax for the following states: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, D.C, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY, VA, AZ, NM, ID. (Basically all states but OR, NH, MT, AK, DE)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I will be happy to help!
Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Is there an item you have been waiting on to buy but are trigger shy due to pricing?
Reach out to me and I WILL make sure to get you into our absolute best pricing which surpasses our typical Black Friday sale price!!!!

- email [email protected]

rraya10

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Oil Worker
Just ordered; it was fast and simple. Appreciate you Alex & the team at Real Truck! Also, GREAT PRICE! Couldn't find any deals on the bed cover I wanted but they hooked me up big time! Couldn't be happier!

Sponsored

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
Is there an item you have been waiting on to buy but are trigger shy due to pricing?
Reach out to me and I WILL make sure to get you into our absolute best pricing which surpasses our typical Black Friday sale price!!!!

- email [email protected]
Is the Revolver X4S going to be on sale again this year?

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Is the Revolver X4S going to be on sale again this year?

As soon as I have more information on our upcoming Black Friday event, I'll link the thread here for you to check it out!

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
As soon as I have more information on our upcoming Black Friday event, I'll link the thread here for you to check it out!
Thanks!! I've been eyeballing that tonneau for a while (for the truck I don't have yet, LOL)

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Any deals on the Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks (0-1.5” Lift).
Sponsored