First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
While this thread is still active, and kind of on topic, do the Gladiator rear windows roll all of the way down so that smaller dogs can get that full going for a ride effect?
Still waiting on mine and never thought of this on test drives. Thanks
Sponsored

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
While this thread is still active, and kind of on topic, do the Gladiator rear windows roll all of the way down so that smaller dogs can get that full going for a ride effect?
Still waiting on mine and never thought of this on test drives. Thanks
Rear windows go all the way down.

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
How easy/quick is the rear seat delete? This (or something similar) looks much better for the dog, but she is back there less often than 2 kids in car seats, so I'd have to periodically go back and forth. Is the 60 split delete easier than the full rear seat? Because I could probably leave the 60 out with less swapping.

OP
OP
veblenesque

veblenesque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave manual, 2021 Sport S manual (sold)
How easy/quick is the rear seat delete? This (or something similar) looks much better for the dog, but she is back there less often than 2 kids in car seats, so I'd have to periodically go back and forth. Is the 60 split delete easier than the full rear seat? Because I could probably leave the 60 out with less swapping.
Definitely do the 60 split delete - there are a lot of long bolts that hold the seats in.

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
with only 1 dog you could simply fold back seat up and make the platform to fit accordingly .. best of both worlds

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
I ended up leaving the seat in place. My dog can’t jump up into the vehicle, so that wasn’t really going to do me any good. This way, I can convert to people hauler quickly and easily, If necessary.

I got the hammock that the OP suggested (has mesh to allow the rear-air to blow through). Very happy with that setup. I’ve had a few different dog hammocks (or whatever you want to call them) over the years and this one is my favorite so far.

I also got a pair of those thin door skin covers so he (90 lb Greyhound) doesn’t scratch up the doors.

Jeep Gladiator Rear seat delete with foam floor for dogs - cheap, easy and it works great 2C294831-7DC9-4188-8028-68A247BABD43
Sponsored