• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts Rear Seat Delete

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
Traded in my Gladiator. Looking to sell a DIY rear seat delete I made to look like the Goose Gear model that sells for $1k. It is made of white birch wood and coated in bed liner spray. I have some soft rubber mats that I lay over it. It is in two pieces that allow for one side to be used at a time if you wanted to leave a seat in. It uses the seat hardware to mount.

$200

Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete IMG_3435

Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete IMG_3437

Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete IMG_3436

Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete IMG_3438

Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete IMG_3429
Jeep Gladiator Rear Seat Delete IMG_3959
Sponsored

Last edited:

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
Traded in my Gladiator. Looking to sell a DIY rear seat delete I made to look like the Goose Gear model that sells for $1k. It is made of white birch wood and coated in bed liner spray. I have some soft rubber mats that I lay over it. It is in two pieces that allow for one side to be used at a time if you wanted to leave a seat in. It uses the seat hardware to mount.

$250

Can you give me an estimate how long it takes to remove the seats and install this. I might be interested in getting it for using on camping trips. Not interested in it being permanent.
Where in MA?

OP
OP
Axeman

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
this is pending right now but I willed you know if it falls through. The seats can be removed fairly easily and this is quick to install. The hardest part is just the amount of loctite on the seat bolts make them a pain to remove the first time. I was changing it them out start to finish in under 30 minutes though

OP
OP
Axeman

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
available and reduced...$200

Sponsored

OP
OP
Axeman

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
Can you give me an estimate how long it takes to remove the seats and install this. I might be interested in getting it for using on camping trips. Not interested in it being permanent.
Where in MA?
Still interested? I'm on the north shore Lynn/Salem line

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
Still interested? I'm on the north shore Lynn/Salem line
Thanks for checking back with me. Unfortunately, no. I’m actually thinking about trading the JT for a JL.
Sponsored