First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
Whats everyones experience with returns or exchanges like?

I order the wrong tonneau cover because I'm dumb and wanted to exchange it for the correct one.

I contacted Bestop just before the Memorial Day Weekend and got an automated response with a ticket number saying they'd get back to me.

I followed up with an e-mail not the 3rd and ordered the proper cover. Got another automated message with the same ticket number attached.

They have a limited window for returns and I don't want to run out of time. I think Ive been spoiled by Amazons returns being so easy I forgot not everyone has the capacity do things so quickly.

Let me know if this is normal in your experience. thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
Motoarch

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
Wanted to follow up on this.

to recap I ordered the wrong tonneau cover and asked to exchange and kept getting auto responses.

I got impatient and ordered the correct one figuring Id get the return resolved at some point.

Well, Bestop sent me the correct cover and never charge me for it or took the old one back.

Wish Id know they were going to do this before I ordered one. Now I have 2 EZ Roll covers and 1 super cab cover.

The cover is awesome quality and Bestops is amazing for sending me the correct cover without collecting the difference in cost and not getting there old cover back.

Pretty unbelievable any company would do that especially when this mistake was 100% my fault.

I only wish they had told me what the plan was.

Ultimately I can't complain because they tried be generous with correcting the order (that I messed up). However I now have 2 covers I pain for in full and one "free" one.

I'll try to return the the 2 extras but I if doesn't work out I suppose I have a couple of covers for sale.

MyMojaveJT

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger SRT 392
if they are roll up soft covers, i may be interested in one of them if you do end up selling them and willing to ship.

OP
OP
Motoarch

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
Jeep Gladiator Returns exchanges Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 11.18.44 AM

I have one of each of these. Im waiting to hear back from Bestop how they want to resolve this.

The super top is designed to work with a rail system that has to be purchased with the Supertop and I don't think you can buy it separately.

The EZ-Roll is still in the original package and unopened. It's the twill version.

Give Bestop a couple days to respond and if I don't hear back we'll work out a fair price.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
@Motoarch
Thank you for your courtesy. I'll let our CS team get back to you, but wanted to call you out for doing right by us and allowing us the opportunity to pick up the other 2. Our #1 goal is to make you happy with as much ease on your end as possible.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored