• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Road Armor Stealth Rear Fender Flares $250pr

RynoTexan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Professional Home Inspector
I picked these up from a guy who told me they would fit my dad's JL however they are Gladiator fender flares. They are very clean and have brand new installation hardware sent to me from Road Armor. I have two sets for the rear and would love to get them to someone here in the local Houston Texas area since they weigh a bit being steel and all. I would be willing to meet within 2 1/2 hrs from Houston too. The Front fenders in the picture have been set aside for the JL.

Built from quality USA sourced 3/16" heavy-duty steel and 1/4" steel gussets/brackets. All of these are CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed for a precise fitment every time.

Jeep Gladiator Road Armor Stealth Rear Fender Flares $250pr Road Armor Fenders

Jeep Gladiator Road Armor Stealth Rear Fender Flares $250pr Road armor fenders 2

Jeep Gladiator Road Armor Stealth Rear Fender Flares $250pr Road armor fenders 3
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jesnamy01

First Name
Jesse and Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2022 Gladiator Sport S
So this is a 2 sets of rear only for a gladiator?
no front fenders?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RynoTexan

RynoTexan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Yes, I have 2 sets of rears no fronts. I think the rears are $850 plus tax was the lowest I found them online right now.

OP
OP
RynoTexan

RynoTexan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Bump Price lowered to $500

OP
OP
RynoTexan

RynoTexan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Bump price lowered to $400pr

Sponsored

OP
OP
RynoTexan

RynoTexan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Bump price lowered to $350pr

OP
OP
RynoTexan

RynoTexan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
bump $300 pr

OP
OP
RynoTexan

RynoTexan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Just two sets of the Gladiator rear fenders

Sponsored

OP
OP
RynoTexan

RynoTexan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
They are pretty heavy. Consider the fact most online shops still charge you $200-300 “heavy freight” fee to ship these to you. If you set it up though I don’t have a problem dropping them somewhere to be shipped.
Sponsored