• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia Rubicon Stock Wheels & Falken AT33s

OP
OP
Nolan

Nolan

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Commander Overland, 20 Gladiator Rubicon

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
So - all 5 tires are gone...... but you have a wheel or wheels left.

Ultimately I'm interested in both 1 wheel and 1 tire - but if I have to piece together a spare, I guess I can do that, too.

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
So - all 5 tires are gone...... but you have a wheel or wheels left.

Ultimately I'm interested in both 1 wheel and 1 tire - but if I have to piece together a spare, I guess I can do that, too.
I have no skin in the game (other than trying to help the folks), but I'll at least toss my experience in.

I got on here every day, throughout each day, for months looking for someone willing to split up their set of matching Rubicon wheels. It was just total by-chance that this thread popped up the night before I was going back to Atlanta for the holidays (of which I was going to drive the company car because free gas and would have no chance of fitting this into the car along with the Christmas presents and such, so good timing to change up to driving the Gladiator). Things lined up perfectly for me. BUT, that aside, it took me all those months to even find someone willing to split in the first place regardless of geography. I started searching for a matching wheel in early September and picked it up at the tail end of December.

I'd hop on it because he's selling them for nearly half of MSRP. My total saved me $193.72 compared to buying the wheel and tire elsewhere. Thanks @Nolan !

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I have no skin in the game (other than trying to help the folks), but I'll at least toss my experience in.

I got on here every day, throughout each day, for months looking for someone willing to split up their set of matching Rubicon wheels. It was just total by-chance that this thread popped up the night before I was going back to Atlanta for the holidays (of which I was going to drive the company car because free gas and would have no chance of fitting this into the car along with the Christmas presents and such, so good timing to change up to driving the Gladiator). Things lined up perfectly for me. BUT, that aside, it took me all those months to even find someone willing to split in the first place regardless of geography. I started searching for a matching wheel in early September and picked it up at the tail end of December.

I'd hop on it because he's selling them for nearly half of MSRP. My total saved me $193.72 compared to buying the wheel and tire elsewhere. Thanks @Nolan !

I agree - just need to wait for him to get to something other than his phone so he gets the right message to the right person LOL and let me know a final price with shipping if he's willing to ship a wheel.
I think the last wheel I had shipped was about 30 or 35 to ship the wheel in a wheel box. But - locations may vary that.

Then I just keep my eyes open for a tire...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nolan

Nolan

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Commander Overland, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
I agree - just need to wait for him to get to something other than his phone so he gets the right message to the right person LOL and let me know a final price with shipping if he's willing to ship a wheel.
I think the last wheel I had shipped was about 30 or 35 to ship the wheel in a wheel box. But - locations may vary that.

Then I just keep my eyes open for a tire...
Hi guys. I'm back in town. I'll send you a message tonight from my fat-finger compatible keyboard! :)

mrmattson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Is there a rim available still? I would like to by the rim only, please. Shipping to Wichita, KS.
Sponsored