Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
So this past Christmas my girlfriend got me the Senton Arrma 3s 4x4 RC truck. Coming from a smaller truck this was definitely the best upgrade ever! And yes, with the bigger battery it could push up to 60+mph

Jeep Gladiator Senton Arrma 3s 4x4 w/ Pro-line Jeep Gladiator Body 20210425_151606

Jeep Gladiator Senton Arrma 3s 4x4 w/ Pro-line Jeep Gladiator Body ara4303v3t2

The one I got came with the red body which is awesome for slashing and bashing but Pro-line came out with a Jeep Gladiator body. Of course I had to get it.

This is what it looks like on the website:
Jeep Gladiator Senton Arrma 3s 4x4 w/ Pro-line Jeep Gladiator Body 3542_2_l

When you want something soo bad, you gotta get it. Am I right?

I bought the body which came with stickers to put on as well. But damn its my first time cutting and painting an rc body. I like how if you accidentally overspray onto the outer body, its okay. There's a film around it that you take off when everything is done.

Jeep Gladiator Senton Arrma 3s 4x4 w/ Pro-line Jeep Gladiator Body 3542_clear_l

Jeep Gladiator Senton Arrma 3s 4x4 w/ Pro-line Jeep Gladiator Body 3542_89_l

Well here goes nothing. If I mess up, then I'll have to get another one.
After trimming the excess parts, masking, and learning from numerous Youtube videos; I think I got it down. I used some grey hobby paint to match the sting grey. Its not exact but it works.

This is the result:

Jeep Gladiator Senton Arrma 3s 4x4 w/ Pro-line Jeep Gladiator Body 20210425_150358

Jeep Gladiator Senton Arrma 3s 4x4 w/ Pro-line Jeep Gladiator Body 20210425_150429

Jeep Gladiator Senton Arrma 3s 4x4 w/ Pro-line Jeep Gladiator Body 20210425_150645

To make the body fit, I had to remove the side bumpers (according to Pro-line) The tires stick out enough that nothing will scrape the body unless I roll it.

If you are interested in getting the Senton Arrma 3s as well heres the link where I got mine:

https://www.hobbytown.com/arrma-sen...s-short-course-truck-red-ara4303v3t2/p1250111

The kit doesn't come with batteries and charger so, that's a separate $100

Here's the link to Pro-line body:
https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/jeep-gladiator-rubicon-clear-body-sc-mt.asp

Be ready to spend around $450-$500.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
That's pretty badass. I've been eyeing a few different 3S trucks for the last few years. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Namely the Arrma Granite and Big Rock. I'll have to check and see if the Gladiator body will fit on those. Should on the Big Rock because the wheelbase is the same as the Senton. The Granite is a bit shorter.

OP
OP
immaechu

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
That's pretty badass. I've been eyeing a few different 3S trucks for the last few years. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Namely the Arrma Granite and Big Rock. I'll have to check and see if the Gladiator body will fit on those. Should on the Big Rock because the wheelbase is the same as the Senton. The Granite is a bit shorter.
That would be awesome! Maybe hit up Pro-line and ask them for their dimensions on the body.
Sponsored