Shock Reco

mbbq22

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey Everyone. My Rubicon is currently riding on a TF 1.5" spacer on the front and a Daystar .75" spacer on the rear. I also have the mopar lower control arms and a steersmarts trackbar. Although it feels okay, I'm hoping I an dial in the suspension a bit more if I replace my TF spacer up front with coils and new shocks. I don't really want to touch the ride height in the back but I'll obviously change the shocks there too in order to match the ride quality of the front.

I was thinking the Clayton springs, (Jeep Wrangler 2.5" Front Coil Springs 2007-2018+, JK/JL & Jeep Gladiator 1.5" Front Coil Springs 2020+ JT) up front to replace my teraflex spacer and initially I was thinking a set of Falcon piggyback shocks would be a good compliment to what I already have going on. That said, Falcon sells in sets of 4 and what I would need up front would likely be too long for what I'd need in the back.

Any recommendations on other shocks I could look at or other set ups? Just finding my current set up a bit "floaty" and trying to ground it a bit more.
Sponsored