Sponsored

Should you spray Canvas waterproofing to protect soft top?

Rubijeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT Rubicon
Just purchase a RED JTR is coming very soon. Going have the soft top on all year round. Doesn’t get very cold here in Vancouver, BC. But it does rain a lot.

My question is does anyone spray the soft top with the canvas waterproofing solution? If so any particular brand out there?

Let me know what you guys do to protect the soft top?
Sponsored

JT18

First Name
J.P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel
Occupation
I/T
Just purchase a RED JTR is coming very soon. Going have the soft top on all year round. Doesn’t get very cold here in Vancouver, BC. But it does rain a lot.

My question is does anyone spray the soft top with the canvas waterproofing solution? If so any particular brand out there?

The soft top is not canvas, it's some type of vinyl. I've never had one leak in the fabric unless there was a cut. That was for 10+ years on a TJUL, and countless YJ's.

JT18

OP
OP
Rubijeep

Rubijeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT Rubicon

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I have been trying the Best Top Twill Fabric Gaurd and so far so good. Wish it had a spray on applicator as I might try to transfer it to some spray bottle for easier application. Pretty much every 3 months just clean the top and then apply it. Doesn't take lone
Sponsored