First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Work, It's a 4 letter word...AKA Electrical Sales
Here is my Barn / Work Shop space. I wish I had this back when I was working on the Jeepster and everyone else Jeeps. Now I have to clear other projects out of the way to get the Jeep in. The Barn is bigger than the house is. :like:

Jeep Gladiator Show Me Your Jeep Garage! IMG_0416.JPG

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
Here is my Barn / Work Shop space. I wish I had this back when I was working on the Jeepster and everyone else Jeeps. Now I have to clear other projects out of the way to get the Jeep in. The Barn is bigger than the house is. :like:

Jeep Gladiator Show Me Your Jeep Garage! IMG_0416.JPG
very nice, I’m jealous!

interesting you had a Jeepster project, I’m picking up a 1969 Jeepster Commando from my father-in-law over the weekend. It will be a project for my son and I.

Jeepforfun

First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Work, It's a 4 letter word...AKA Electrical Sales
antwon412, LOL. Not trying to highjack this thread but that Jeepster took up 5 years of my life, and I had to sell it to pay for a divorce before I got to wheel it. Just be prepared that there is nothing production made for them. EVERYTHING will be custom made. If you don't know how to weld you will have to learn. :) I sold it to a friend and he finished up what little there was left to be done and I got to see it a few years later at the SFWD 20th Anniversary Dixie Run up in Tellico Plains. From all the reports it was pretty awesome out on the trails.

I'm not a purist and mine was heavily modified. The purist's from the American Jeepster Club thought it was awful that I was not making it a showroom restoration. Basic run down of what I did was box and extend the frame 10" to fit the new suspension and late model CJ front clip; AMC 360 mated to a Chevy NP435 transmission and NP205 gear drive transfer case , twin sticked, with a spring over on YJ 2" lift springs moved outboard of the frame over FSJ Dana 44's out of a Waggoneer with 4.88's locked F&R, 4 wheel disc brakes sitting on 36's when I sold it.

Good luck on your project.
Carey

Last edited: