Sponsored

So many questions there are already answers to….in the JL forum.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
I ordered a JTRD a week ago. I was eyeballing the JT since the rumors and spy pics hit the street. In early 2018 I factory ordered a JLU Sahara for my wife and later that year ordered another for myself. I joined the JL forum in late 2017 to learn all I could about the JL—prior to that I told my wife we should not get one until it got better mileage than my F150. I’ll be selling my JLU Sahara in two weeks ahead of my JTRD delivery.

In this forum, I see so many questions on maintenance, exterior and interior cleaning and protection, accessories/product reviews/installs/fitment, problems, warranty work, and the occasional banter. With such similarities between the JL and JT it makes sense to be in both forums. With the exception of the Mojave suspension and frame, most of what I described above that people post to this forum is already answered in the JL forum.

This forum is a lot less active than the JL forum, so you’re more likely to find information you’re looking for in the JL forum. The JL forum has been around longer, so there is more content to search. There is a larger pool of people who have seen most of the problems already.

I live in both forums, but the JL forum is more useful.
Sponsored

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
Jeep Gladiator So many questions there are already answers to….in the JL forum. 20210514_183631
Eh. The JL forum can be useful but I'd rather rehash the stuff over here honestly. I always cringe a little when the convo gets linked to one going on over there. No big deal obviously but

Enough differences exist to me to make it good practice to discuss here, even if its the same stuff, completely resolved over there.

Pic for fun