• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Tan Cloth Factory Seats

CroweGladiator

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Selling my factory cloth tan seats. Includes front and rear seats as well as the head rests. They were on the gladiator for less than 1000 miles and are in like new condition. Would prefer pickup near DFW, but could be willing to ship on your dollar.

Asking $275 obo

Jeep Gladiator Tan Cloth Factory Seats IMG_6322
Jeep Gladiator Tan Cloth Factory Seats IMG_6384
Jeep Gladiator Tan Cloth Factory Seats IMG_6383
Jeep Gladiator Tan Cloth Factory Seats IMG_6385
Sponsored

Last edited:

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
The JT doesn't have a tan cloth seat option that I am aware of. Are those seat covers or leather?

Sponsored

OP
OP
CroweGladiator

CroweGladiator

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The JT doesn't have a tan cloth seat option that I am aware of. Are those seat covers or leather?
They are a factory option or at least they were. They would replace the black cloth or leather that is currently installed.

Sponsored

Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I’m interested PayPal ready.

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
My White overland came factory with Tan Cloth.......It was like searching for a Unicorn, but its what I wanted.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
My White overland came factory with Tan Cloth.......It was like searching for a Unicorn, but its what I wanted.
Strange. Maybe it wasn't a Rubicon option or something. Wasn't available when I placed my order september of last year.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Strange. Maybe it wasn't a Rubicon option or something. Wasn't available when I placed my order september of last year.
I inquired about these earlier on. I would have opted for tan cloth on my Rubicon, but tan was only offered in leather. After the fact I found out that the Sport (& Overland?) had the option for tan cloth. I thought about buying these seat covers, but the OP pointed out that I would lose the black plastic and webbing on the back of the Rubicon seat.

Off-topic: BTW, I got the Arcus bumper and Smitty winch done this week. PM sent

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
I inquired about these earlier on. I would have opted for tan cloth on my Rubicon, but tan was only offered in leather. After the fact I found out that the Sport (& Overland?) had the option for tan cloth. I thought about buying these seat covers, but the OP pointed out that I would lose the black plastic and webbing on the back of the Rubicon seat.

Off-topic: BTW, I got the Arcus bumper and Smitty winch done this week. PM sent
I have been staring at them debating on if I had time for a while. Really like the look. It really sucks they restricted these out of the rubicon like that. I have not had good experience with leather holding up in the past.
Sponsored