Sponsored

Teraflex 2.5in lift and Falcon Adjustable shocks

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
I’ve done a search on teraflex’s 2.5in offering and it seems most of the forum has used their spacers but not the full suspension setup. Looks like @DawgBox is the only one I found that went the full Monty on their setup? Would love to hear his and others that purchased their setup on why and their long term review. Obviously I’m looking for a higher end setup with great off-road , but also great on road manners. So far I’m looking at teraflex & clayton, but open to others.

2nd question would be that teraflex sells adjustable falcon shocks. Does anyone have experience with these and is it worth double the price of a Fox type shock in full suspension lift? When looking at quality with full suspension setups things escalate quickly:piggybank:

Thanks!
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Give us a call at the shop if you have any questions! We're always happy to talk and share our 20+ years of knowledge with our customers! Shop number is (203) 691 8593