First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
Was out there today, didn't go all the way to the river I was low on gas, beer and water, but I did pass another Sand colored Gladiator with a rack on back we waved but we each kept going the other way, pretty sure I know where this ends up on the river been there in an Airboat many times!

it was dry, was/I could run fast if I wanted to, but stayed a normal run, I will go farther with all the correct supplies!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stupidjerkface

Stupidjerkface

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Production Manager @ Seadek marine products
Was out there today, didn't go all the way to the river I was low on gas, beer and water, but I did pass another Sand colored Gladiator with a rack on back we waved but we each kept going the other way, pretty sure I know where this ends up on the river been there in an Airboat many times!

it was dry, was/I could run fast if I wanted to, but stayed a normal run, I will go farther with all the correct supplies!
The main trail down to the river stays pretty dry year round. There is a trail off to the right of that under 528 named mud lake road. It can get real nasty 🤪.

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
Ahhh yes, MUD spelled backwards DUM, j/k but mud and water are only fun for so long! I’ll have to see how bad it is next time I run out there!

I grew up here and learned about mud and water real quickly!

OP
OP
Stupidjerkface

Stupidjerkface

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Ahhh yes, MUD spelled backwards DUM, j/k but mud and water are only fun for so long! I’ll have to see how bad it is next time I run out there!

I grew up here and learned about mud and water real quickly!
I agree. Not a big fan either. It can definitely be rough on the jeep. I've had a few buddies do some serious damage to their rigs. So far I've been pretty lucky, but I stay out of the deep water haha.

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
My learning was my father, took our 76 Toyota Land Cruiser out in the mud, actually water and clay, it comes out of the ground so many feet down, all this was from when the Army Corp of Engineers dug the channel to create Port Canaveral, so around 13 I took the Toyota out couple of hours, got back, he asked “was that fun?” Yea! “You have a good time?” Yes! “Good now take it to the hose and start cleaning!” I was there for probably 2.5 hours! Damn!!!!

OP
OP
Stupidjerkface

Stupidjerkface

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
My learning was my father, took our 76 Toyota Land Cruiser out in the mud, actually water and clay, it comes out of the ground so many feet down, all this was from when the Army Corp of Engineers dug the channel to create Port Canaveral, so around 13 I took the Toyota out couple of hours, got back, he asked “was that fun?” Yea! “You have a good time?” Yes! “Good now take it to the hose and start cleaning!” I was there for probably 2.5 hours! Damn!!!!
Yeah the clean up is never fun!
Sponsored