• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Delaware Tube Doors

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
EAG Tube doors

Used twice before the season changed. Then i got half doors and haven’t touched ‘em since.

Asking $350

shipping is possible…but lets be honest. Its going to cost enough to make a new set of doors enticing. 🤷‍♂️

im more then willing to meet within a realistic distance, for the price of a six pack of beer of your choosing. (Accept Bud…I won’t drive for bud)

IMG_3552.jpeg

IMG_5237.jpeg
Sponsored

kevinz

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
These would be perfect for my silver gladiator. Unfortunately I live in Missouri, have you gotten any shipping quotes yet?

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
These would be perfect for my silver gladiator. Unfortunately I live in Missouri, have you gotten any shipping quotes yet?
I haven’t. I can but my guess is the shipping would be $100+ since the doors are heavy and an awkward shape to ship

briangsxr1000

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Applications Engineer
Man I want these but that's a long drive from Buffalo....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Man I want these but that's a long drive from Buffalo....
yea, Even if I brought them to one of my upcoming camping trips to lancaster or gettysburg PA thats still 6ish hours for ya. :-/

Ive never done it before BUT I wonder if you were to reach out to UPS store a couple hours south of you and see if theyd let me ship them there. It could maybe cut down on the cost for shipping 🤷‍♂️ and all youd have to do is drive a bit.

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Ill take $250 for them.

I know one of you folks is looking for tube doors! And I’m looking to free up some space in the garage

ALT2870

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Freedom
I'd be interested if they weren't across the country, your location is probably you biggest hindrance.

Sponsored

SammiLee87

First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
I.T. Technician
How far are you willing to go to meet?

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
How far are you willing to go to meet?
Well i work in wilmington (northern DE) so that’s already 40 miles north lol. How far are you from Smyrna?
Sponsored