CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
I have read multiple posts on the JL forums about the same issue and I have had uConnect say it's been "fixed" multiple times but the issue is simple. I can do vehicle location, even issue the remote unlock commands, but there is NO stats data or vehicle report EVER since the day it was bought. My other Jeep shows tire pressures, fuel level, oil life, etc and this new one gets nothing.

I've called Jeep and uConnect and nothing changes in the data feed. I mean I get it's not much but it's the principle of it not working. I did read some people enabled the wifi trial and it started working on JL's but really no solid lead on the fix
Sponsored

OP
OP
CCOlotti

CCOlotti

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Eco Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone?

OregonTrail

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Communications Tech
I have a Rubicon JT with Nav 8.4" screen

Using my UConnect app on Samsung Galaxy 8 everything seems to work. It shows fuel level, odometer, tire pressure, oil life remaining. Location works as does remote start, lock etc. I did notice there is a delay of maybe 30 seconds or so when locking, starting, etc.

However, let me say this, I initially had a problem between UConnect, SiriusXM, and Guardian. This issue got traced back to when I picked up my JT and the "onboarding process" where the dealer uses a tablet to set up everything with Jeep Wave and the Guardian trial service. The problem was that they misspelled my email address in the tablet, which threw EVERYTHING off. It took about 2 weeks to resolve it, and finally the dealer corrected the issue and everything now works. I never went back to service/dealer. It was fixed remotely.

While going through this, I acquired a few helpful phone numbers:
Jeep Wave 844-533-7928
Sirius XM Guardian 844-796-4827
Uconnect Access Care 855-792-4241

oldskool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
Occupation
I build cars for the world
Same issues for me for a month after ownership. Dealership was useless. Took me over 10 calls, probably over 12 hours total to get corrected. Need to stay on top of it and ask for case numbers.

When you do finally get it fixed, tell Sirius you were out service for XXX and you want it credited. They extended mine.
Sponsored