Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Any Idea how much weight the Hotheads with the sound assassin adds to the back portion of the hard top? My wife lady can only lift so much and she is my only option right now. Some weeks we take it on and off 3 times or so. Thank you for your time.
Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Any Idea how much weight the Hotheads with the sound assassin adds to the back portion of the hard top? My wife lady can only lift so much and she is my only option right now. Some weeks we take it on and off 3 times or so. Thank you for your time.
Hi Troy, with the middle & rear panels along with Sound Assassin, you're looking at 10lbs at most. Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.

-Mark

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Hi Troy, with the middle & rear panels along with Sound Assassin, you're looking at 10lbs at most. Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.

-Mark
That’s only 5 pounds each. She should be good with that. Thanks for getting back with me on this. I’m installing the full floor on Saturday. Looking forward to having a much quieter ride.

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
That’s only 5 pounds each. She should be good with that. Thanks for getting back with me on this. I’m installing the full floor on Saturday. Looking forward to having a much quieter ride.
You're welcome and enjoy!
Sponsored