Sponsored

What Mopar part number is this Katzkin seat cover?

Offroadnewbie

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Does anyone know what the mopar part number for this seat is for the gladiator? Katzkin's website does not have it as an option and the mopar website has several part numbers but they all either have the same photo or no photo at all. I really like these but am having a hard time figuring out how to get them. Thanks for the help in advance!

Jeep Gladiator What Mopar part number is this Katzkin seat cover? 1633991459700
Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
You can search that part number and find it multiple places. Just verifying, you know this is an entirely new seat, not a cover right? You have to strip the current seats to the pads to install these.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Offroadnewbie

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
You can search that part number and find it multiple places. Just verifying, you know this is an entirely new seat, not a cover right? You have to strip the current seats to the pads to install these.
Yeah I am aware. I'll be paying labor to someone local to do it as its a bit more than I want to tackle on my own. There are a few official Katzkin installers near by. I might ask the dealership if they can and how much but I think I can do better elsewhere

OP
OP

Offroadnewbie

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Take that part number and shop it on the MOPAR parts sites. @AllMoparParts.com is a sponsor here.
Will do! The problem I was having was all the photos were the exact same or non existent on the website. Google image search would occasionally pop up the covers I wanted but no part number.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Yeah I am aware. I'll be paying labor to someone local to do it as its a bit more than I want to tackle on my own. There are a few official Katzkin installers near by. I might ask the dealership if they can and how much but I think I can do better elsewhere
Okay cool just checking!
Sponsored