Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
works for me, been running it like that for almost 2 years now. No drama putting on a front hitch which was important to me to carry other things like racks, bikes etc. Weight savings helps with that. I was going to do the Quarter Pounder which the horns should be cut to get maximum benefit. Need that support for a front hitch. Not doing any crazy stuff with this but use as a mule....I have a few more images of the bumper less look in my home page if you're really interested in doing it

tempImage8sEORM.png

tempImagegukM9x.png

B9F6A907-DAAD-4268-B79F-FA73D3F03F2F_1_201_a.jpeg
These things are handy as heck with a front receiver installed. I love it for maneuvering my car hauler back into its tight parking spot by my shop.
I am curious - you are running 34s - with stock 3.73 ratio? (even if I'd not run bumperless myself, not totally, anyway, I can appreciate how yours looks. Decent looking rig. A true utility vehicle.)
Sponsored

Reactions: aai

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
This actually looks kind of cool. I may remove my Cavfab and use the D ring plates.

Reactions: aai

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
works for me, been running it like that for almost 2 years now. No drama putting on a front hitch which was important to me to carry other things like racks, bikes etc. Weight savings helps with that. I was going to do the Quarter Pounder which the horns should be cut to get maximum benefit. Need that support for a front hitch. Not doing any crazy stuff with this but use as a mule....I have a few more images of the bumper less look in my home page if you're really interested in doing it

tempImage8sEORM.png

tempImagegukM9x.png

B9F6A907-DAAD-4268-B79F-FA73D3F03F2F_1_201_a.jpeg
Did you have to use the skid plate bracket to mount the 2 Warn brackets in between the frame rails? My JT didn't originally come with the brackets and I think I have to use the nutserts.
Sponsored