• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kansas WTB Mojave stock steering wheel!!!

Mr.Gladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Rotary Wing Aviator
Hey looking to upgrade my sport s steering wheel to a Mojave one. If by any reason you are looking to sell or see one at a salvage yard please let me know. Thanks everyone. Have a great day.
Sponsored

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Occupation
Physical Therapist
That might be a tough find, but I see why you like it. Itā€™s an awesome wheel! If you dont have any luck on a used one, hereā€˜s a link to a new one, though you may well be able to find it elsewhere for less. I just googled it. Not cheap but these fancy wheels usually arenā€™t. I paid $500 for an IROC-Z wheel like 30 years ago haha, so this one doesnā€™t really seem so bad...

https://www.mhfautolighting.com/pro...k-mojave-edition-jeep-wrangler-steering-wheel

Ps: Cooool avatar pic! ;)

Ps2: Just saw youā€™re a chopper pilot. YOU are COOOOOOL!!!

yachtclub

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Altitude Edition - EcoD
Occupation
Finance Analyst
What's the difference between a regular wheel and the Mojave one? Just the orange stitching, or is there more to it?

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physical Therapist
What's the difference between a regular wheel and the Mojave one? Just the orange stitching, or is there more to it?
Itā€™s notably thicker and more contoured. My son has a ā€˜21 JLUR and thereā€™s a big difference between the feel of the two. I much prefer my Mojave wheel, so does my son.

OP
OP
Mr.Gladiator

Mr.Gladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Rotary Wing Aviator
That might be a tough find, but I see why you like it. Itā€™s an awesome wheel! If you dont have any luck on a used one, hereā€˜s a link to a new one, though you may well be able to find it elsewhere for less. I just googled it. Not cheap but these fancy wheels usually arenā€™t. I paid $500 for an IROC-Z wheel like 30 years ago haha, so this one doesnā€™t really seem so bad...

https://www.mhfautolighting.com/pro...k-mojave-edition-jeep-wrangler-steering-wheel

Ps: Cooool avatar pic! ;)

Ps2: Just saw youā€™re a chopper pilot. YOU are COOOOOOL!!!
Hey thank you for the info. It certainly has been hard to find one and Jeep did an awesome job when the designed the looks for the Mojave. Haha thank you very much for the compliment. Youā€™re probably cooler than me anyways.

Sponsored

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
The Mojave steering wheel is nearly the best thing about the Mojave package. It feels so good.

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Hey thank you for the info. It certainly has been hard to find one and Jeep did an awesome job when the designed the looks for the Mojave. Haha thank you very much for the compliment. Youā€™re probably cooler than me anyways.
Haha no way Kid. Youā€™re a badass! Itā€™s ok to own it!
Sponsored