Mattress suggestions!!

Foztrot

First Name
Hardy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP CHEROKEE, Mitsubishi Mirage
We are looking for a new mattress for our home for the master bedroom and the kid's room. I have used different mattresses around the span of 50 years, yet never found the comfort I am looking for. In the course for shopping mattresses in Mississauga, I have noticed how differently they can feel from one another. Some feel like the regular polyurethane foams, not so comfy types. While others have a very wet, greasy feeling that tends to crumple down to a hard layer, and I don't like the feel of those type of mattresses. Is there a different name for these types? Lately, I have heard about gel, gel-infused, isotonic memory foam mattresses. I have never used them and don't know the difference between them. Is it good for back pain and body pain? I have never fancied the scent of most of the mattresses. However, scented versions are available in the market nowadays. Is that right? Could you guys suggest me some scented memory foams that are reliable and durable? Please recommend some mattress that is comfortable to sleep according to your experience. Thank you.
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
We are looking for a new mattress for our home for the master bedroom and the kid's room. I have used different mattresses around the span of 50 years, yet never found the comfort I am looking for. In the course for shopping mattresses in Mississauga, I have noticed how differently they can feel from one another. Some feel like the regular polyurethane foams, not so comfy types. While others have a very wet, greasy feeling that tends to crumple down to a hard layer, and I don't like the feel of those type of mattresses. Is there a different name for these types? Lately, I have heard about gel, gel-infused, isotonic memory foam mattresses. I have never used them and don't know the difference between them. Is it good for back pain and body pain? I have never fancied the scent of most of the mattresses. However, scented versions are available in the market nowadays. Is that right? Could you guys suggest me some scented memory foams that are reliable and durable? Please recommend some mattress that is comfortable to sleep according to your experience. Thank you.
What in tar-nation are you asking for mattress recommendations on a gladiators forum? Lol just kidding. I find the best way to find out what you like to go a store that sells them lay on a few to figure out what best suits your needs. Kinda like car buying. Mattress Express and alot of the major mattress compies will be happy to help you and once you try them out they can give you better options for each one to choose. Hope this helps

David Hussey

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry 2020
Occupation
Sales Head
I am using puffy royal mattress for the last two years. I bought it from Ritecoupons. The mattress is super cool and comfortable. It was a worth buy for me. Now I have seen many pretty good Ritecoupons deals and coupons so I am thinking to buy another mattress and pillow for my kid's room.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
My wife is VERY picky on her mattress. We have tried dozens, all the name brands.

Hands down the best mattress we have ever slept on is a Cantwell from San Antonio. We even ordered them for our lake house in NY. I’d never heard of them until I was at a work dinner about 8 years ago seated next to Tim Duncan and my wife brought up mattresses (of course). Turned out he became the spokesperson for them after finding them to be the best mattress he ever slept on. I think they even have one named after him. You specify what you want, they build it specifically for you for about the same price as others.

Sponsored