Mopar Parts Numbers and List for Jeep Gladiator

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Wait are you confirming there will be a kit to fit Trail Cam on non trail cam JTs? My dealer owes me this and they have zero info on this.
Z already has one for JL. Not sure what the difference with the JT would be. It's not as nice as the stock one. Lower resolution. No washer.
Sponsored

Trooper866

First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
I ordered my cab cover today, around $150 with the online mopar 15% off coupon. Said it would be here next week. Wouldn't let me order it without providing my Vin.
Can you post the site you ordered it from?

ArmorAPBeaud

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
When I first contacted a dealer about purchasing a JT, the salesman sent me a document called a Mopar Dream Card. It had a some accessories that I haven’t really seen discussed much around here - bike rack, different wheels, etc.

Don’t know how to upload the PDF from my phone, but here’s a screen shot. I’ve seen some people say that accessories that were previously advertised are not available anymore, I wonder if this is what they were talking about.

5EC7FE12-989F-491F-864C-46E8016CDA12.png
Hey, Larry from Armor Auto Parts. I checked, these are all good part numbers. We handle all of them except the seat covers (they are custom order) and the lift kit. This was cool to see, thanks for sharing!
-Larry
https://armorautoparts.com/collections/jt-2020

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
Wait are you confirming there will be a kit to fit Trail Cam on non trail cam JTs? My dealer owes me this and they have zero info on this.
That’s what I received in an email from ZAutomotive. I asked if the JL one would work and they said that no the grill is different and they’d have a new offering upcoming to fit the JT. Have to use the Tazer to enable the cargo camera interface for this to work.

Knolow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
That’s what I received in an email from ZAutomotive. I asked if the JL one would work and they said that no the grill is different and they’d have a new offering upcoming to fit the JT. Have to use the Tazer to enable the cargo camera interface for this to work.
Ahh ok this isn’t the oem Trail Cam. I hope Jeep packages it in a kit. My dealer signed off on installing this but I’m at the mercy of Jeep offering it.

Sponsored

Dwosgood

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2000 TJ

JP1

First Name
John
Threads