Leitner Rack, Decked, and Smokey Bear

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘00 LR Disco II, ‘17 Toyota Sienna
Awesome! Can you tell me the measurement between the top of the Decked, and the bottom of the front-rear rails? And also the distance between the bottom of the front-rear rails and the top of the cross rails?

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Awesome! Can you tell me the measurement between the top of the Decked, and the bottom of the front-rear rails? And also the distance between the bottom of the front-rear rails and the top of the cross rails?
The depth of the Gladiator bed is exactly 17.5" from the top of the bedrail to the bed itself. The DECKED system is exactly 12" tall, so this will leave you right around 5.5" to the top of the bedrails.

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The depth of the Gladiator bed is exactly 17.5" from the top of the bedrail to the bed itself. The DECKED system is exactly 12" tall, so this will leave you right around 5.5" to the top of the bedrails.
Thanks @theDECKEDguy I’m looking for between the top of Decked and the bottom of the Leitner rails to see if Leitner is going to work for me or not.

Sponsored

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you mean the top of the rack? Sorry for the confusion.
No worries. I’m looking for between the top of the Decked and to the bottom of the Leitner rails. The Leitner website shows 23” to the top of their cross bars from the bed rail. The side rails (that go front to back) sit lower than that, and I don’t know how thick their rails or cross bars are.

06-0060-M-01-1323-5.jpg

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
No worries. I’m looking for between the top of the Decked and to the bottom of the Leitner rails. The Leitner website shows 23” to the top of their cross bars from the bed rail. The side rails (that go front to back) sit lower than that, and I don’t know how thick their rails or cross bars are.

06-0060-M-01-1323-5.jpg
Funny enough, we happen to have a Leitner rack sitting out back of the office. I just measured it up. the side rails are 2" thick and the crossbars sit 3.5" up from the top of the side bars.

So in short,

DECKED system sits 28.5" down from top of cross bar
DECKED system sits 25' down from top of side bar
DECKED system sits 23" down from bottom of side bar

attworth

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Funny enough, we happen to have a Leitner rack sitting out back of the office. I just measured it up. the side rails are 2" thick and the crossbars sit 3.5" up from the top of the side bars.

So in short,

DECKED system sits 28.5" down from top of cross bar
DECKED system sits 25' down from top of side bar
DECKED system sits 23" down from bottom of side bar
Thank you! This is exactly what I needed.

Diggs9

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator , 2008 Toyota Tundra dblcab 4x4
Occupation
wood worker
Vehicle Showcase
what is the distance between the two rear vertical supports at the tailgate at the top of the decked system ?
or , would you still be able to haul a few sheets of plywood on top of the decked system?

Sponsored

Diggs9

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
wood worker
Vehicle Showcase
well , finally pulled the trigger on the Decked drawer system last night. got the order confirmation. now just wondering about the lead time on delivery ? any first hand knowledge ?

Diggs9

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
wood worker
Vehicle Showcase
well , finally pulled the trigger on the Decked drawer system last night. got the order confirmation. now just wondering about the lead time on delivery ? any first hand knowledge ?
Order picked up on June 8,2020 , made it to a terminal in Tifton,Ga on June 11,2020 and still sitting at the terminal. i am wondering what the delay is. guess i need to call the shipping company. (SAIA ?) never heard of them.

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Order picked up on June 8,2020 , made it to a terminal in Tifton,Ga on June 11,2020 and still sitting at the terminal. i am wondering what the delay is. guess i need to call the shipping company. (SAIA ?) never heard of them.
It sounds like you were able to connect to our support team. Please let us know if you still have any additional questions. Or if you have any feedback on your experience. We appreciate the patience while working through some shipping troubles.
Thanks!

Diggs9

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
wood worker
Vehicle Showcase
Got the Decked System , got them installed and filled up ! Very happy with the Quality and was an easy install. The shipper lost them for a while. However, I talked to Tim at Decked, he was all over the issue and got everything worked out really fast. GREAT Customer Service ! I would Strongly Recommend Decked to everyone that is considering a drawer system. Good people to deal with.

Jeep Gladiator Leitner Rack, Decked, and Smokey Bear decked

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Got the Decked System , got them installed and filled up ! Very happy with the Quality and was an easy install. The shipper lost them for a while. However, I talked to Tim at Decked, he was all over the issue and got everything worked out really fast. GREAT Customer Service ! I would Strongly Recommend Decked to everyone that is considering a drawer system. Good people to deal with.

Jeep Gladiator Leitner Rack, Decked, and Smokey Bear decked
Happy to hear we were able to get that sorted out! Let us know if you have any additional questions moving forward, and be sure to post more photos so we can see how you use your DECKED system.
Sponsored