Sponsored

WARN Code Red XL Gladiator Build [SEMA 2019]

Koja

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydra Blue Gladiator (LEMON), 2021 Hydra blueJT 04 Rubicon, 04 Ultra classic
Occupation
Retired Sailor, what ever i can scrape together
I like the Rear bumper on this, But like most of the others the Front suxs, Where are the Trail radios mounted?

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Didn't know Tepui made a hard shell tent; is that new for SEMA?

Edit: never mind...it's on their website. :blush:

giraffemode

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Telecom Program Mgr.
I like the treatment of the black grille with body color on the liner/edges. Might have to steal that idea for my Gator Rubicon.

Sponsored

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Do they make the mirror? The rear bumper with winch again seems super useful, wish there were steps on the side though!

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Do they make the mirror? The rear bumper with winch again seems super useful, wish there were steps on the side though!
The mirror looks like it's from Carolina Metal Masters.

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Nice tube doors

giraffemode

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Telecom Program Mgr.
Jeep did that on the Wayout:

Jeep-Gladiator-Wayout-Concept-13.jpg
Ah didn't notice that detail. Damn everything I want to do makes it look like a copy of the Wayout. So much for originality. LOL

Sponsored

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
I'm really liking those tube doors. I wish I could find a pic of them from the inside with the armrest attached.
I might have a pic, I'll look tomorrow. The fronts were really nice. This whole build was nice. The rear bumper setup with winch and air was perfect. The setup under the jt was clean and protected. Unfortunately they are NOT making the bumper with rear winch. This is the owners one off. I would purchase the setup as displayed despite price in a heartbeat. Also, I like the winch connection I'm the front. It has a large detachable connection that allows a direct connection to supplied jumper cables. The warn rep I was talking to and said he has the same setup on the rear of his rig and people always give him shit when they need a jump and he starts backing up to them! lol

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Also, I like the winch connection I'm the front. It has a large detachable connection that allows a direct connection to supplied jumper cables.
Can you elaborate? Is the winch normally disconnected from power (presumably for safety reasons) until needed and jumpers plug into the outlet in the grill? I took a quick peek at their website, but I couldn't find more information.
Sponsored