Sponsored

DV8 Jeep Gladiator Build (Red) [SEMA 2019]

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase
So that is probably one of the cooler things to see - The Apillar light mounts look like you can choose any multiples or positions for the Light bar and pods - Not a big pod / light bar person but that is a neat piece of engineering -

Elwenil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Dodge Ramcharger
Occupation
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership Parts Manager
I will never understand the desire to add a bunch of holes to your fender so all the mud you run through will end up on the back of your mirror. It sort of defeats the entire purpose of a fender.

Sponsored

Dr Kel

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2020 GMC Denali HD, ...
Occupation
Goddess of Unstructured Data
Vehicle Showcase
That rear bumper! :involve::involve: That would be nice on our Sierra 2500HD. (And my Gladiator)

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
Love the rear bumper.... But don't want to move my spare to the bed.

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I like the side nerf but it doesn't look like it sticks out far enough to be a step. I need a side step for my wife.

My Jeep likes my money
dv8-red-jeep-gladiator-jt-sema-build-16-jpg.jpg

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Love the rear bumper.... But don't want to move my spare to the bed.
Same here - but I will move the spare to the back and then add the drawer - or maybe fit a water tank there... def gives us ideas...

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Love the steps on the bumper, not sure why this is the first design with them. Lights would have been nice. The drawer could be cool. depends on how well it functions, particularly after a couple years of dirt. What happened to the bumper.design with the rear winch?

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Same here - but I will move the spare to the back and then add the drawer - or maybe fit a water tank there... def gives us ideas...
Yeah, I'm thinking wheel to a rear swing tire carrier then the drawer or something.... Do they make a spare tire water tank?

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Yeah, I'm thinking wheel to a rear swing tire carrier then the drawer or something.... Do they make a spare tire water tank?
The Overland Expedition guys or one of the other SEMA guys have done it - they moved the spare to a swing arm in the back. That's what I am going to do...

Bruticus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Gladiator JT; Copperhead Willy's Wrangler Unlimited JL
Why do all of these aftermarket parts look like they were made in some guy's garage with his buddy that welds? You can always, always tell a "factory" part from these bolt-ons... and I don't mean that as a compliment. They need to start hiring some industrial designers, or better yet, get with the guys at Mopar and invest in some factory support.

Racer_X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Rubicon Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I like the light bar mounts at the top of the front window. I'm seeing a lot of bumper- and skid plate-mounted lightbars. I recognize the economy of such, but I can't help but think of the replacement cost if a rock hits it. 2 individual lights at the bumper seem to make more sense.

BK_Yeti

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
My favorite part of this one is the wrap, and the way that it compliments/hides the awkward rear door angle.
Sponsored