Mirror Movers

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I was wondering. Are there any 2020 plans to release the mirror movers for the JL/JT? Spending the next few months getting my JT summer ready and having these for the JT is in the top two of things I would love to have. This product solves one of my biggest complaints as to how the mirrors should have come from the factory.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadrat...s-11-17-jeep-wrangler-jk-power-heated-mirrors
Sponsored

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
I was wondering. Are there any 2020 plans to release the mirror movers for the JL/JT? Spending the next few months getting my JT summer ready and having these for the JT is in the top two of things I would love to have. This product solves one of my biggest complaints as to how the mirrors should have come from the factory.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadrat...s-11-17-jeep-wrangler-jk-power-heated-mirrors
Bumping this since I now have regular doors off weather. About to purchase something else and figured I would check one more time if there was any kind of ETA or even plans for these.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I would love to have a set of these too. They came out right after I sold my JK and was always jealous I missed out on them. Would love to have a set for the Gladiator.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
I would love to have a set of these too. They came out right after I sold my JK and was always jealous I missed out on them. Would love to have a set for the Gladiator.
Dead silence on this. Guessing they probably were not planned this year, and with everything going on now doubt they will. It sucks because this and core doors were the two things on my must buy list. Both don't exist for the JL/JT. lol

Biscodave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gator bone stock
I had something similar for my jku and hated them. They made the passenger mirror useless. I also don’t think there are easy mounting points on there?

Sponsored

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Would it not be cheaper just to buy a second set of mirrors for your tube/ core half doors? If you are only running them in the summer they don't need to be heated. I just picked up a set of these to mount to my Rampage tube doors.
Just a thought...

Jeep Gladiator Mirror Movers Screenshot_20200516-112009_Amazon Shoppin

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
I had something similar for my jku and hated them. They made the passenger mirror useless. I also don’t think there are easy mounting points on there?
This is why I want them to make these specific ones. They actually still line up in the factory position for viewing and are full size instead of all these strange round ones I find everywhere.

Would it not be cheaper just to buy a second set of mirrors for your tube/ core half doors? If you are only running them in the summer they don't need to be heated. I just picked up a set of these to mount to my Rampage tube doors.
Just a thought...

I thought about these, but decided against tube doors. For the cost tube doors were not worth it to me. Really want something more versitile like core doors, or some kind of soft door that converts. Bestop has two things in the pipeline, but nothing out yet.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just a thought...

Hopefully nobody else bought these mirrors. They are garbage and will not stay put at highway speeds or windy conditions. If you buy this style go for the mopar not aftermarket.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Hopefully nobody else bought these mirrors. They are garbage and will not stay put at highway speeds or windy conditions. If you buy this style go for the mopar not aftermarket.
Sadly thats what I have found with pretty much every aftermarket mirror except for the CMM ones (and even those are small and round instead of square). It seems like almost nobody makes a set that does more than comply with local laws. That why I was really hoping on quadratec here to come out with something like they did for the JK

Sponsored

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
@Quadratec any roadmap or plans for these?
Unfortunately we do not have this in the works as of yet. We do not have a time frame at this time but down the road their may be and I do apologize.

Hailey

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Unfortunately we do not have this in the works as of yet. We do not have a time frame at this time but down the road their may be and I do apologize.

Hailey
Thanks for the response, was really hoping, they are such a cool product.
Sponsored