Sponsored

Sparty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR (Gecko) / 2021 JLR
Yah this thread went absolutely nowhere. So I'll post this video I found of some farmer punks beating the loving snot out of a JK.
I'm a huge proponent of selective sterilization.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Yah this thread went absolutely nowhere. So I'll post this video I found of some farmer punks beating the loving snot out of a JK.
ummmm, yeah.....i'd wear a seatbelt for this test.
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Gladiator Builds and Products Showcases From SEMA 360 1606883902087

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
ummmm, yeah.....i'd wear a seatbelt for this test.
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Gladiator Builds and Products Showcases From SEMA 360 1606883902087
Yeah, I thought the same thing. I know he’s doing it for the “lulz and likes”, but could you imagine if something gave out and it rolled onto its back? He’s lucky, and for his sake, I hope his luck doesn’t run out one day.:facepalm:

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Not very respectful, but hilarious. I bet it’s not their Jeep. Actually shows how durable the Jeep is. After all that abuse, it still goes.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Not very respectful, but hilarious. I bet it’s not their Jeep. Actually shows how durable the Jeep is. After all that abuse, it still goes.
i wonder how much advertising money you get for a million views.

Buy a car, beat the snot out of it, get youtube monies, repeat.

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
i wonder how much advertising money you get for a million views.

Buy a car, beat the snot out of it, get youtube monies, repeat.
I was watching a Light Brite video the other day Kevin & Britney said they get on average around $7,500 a month. They have 149K subscribers and hit 100K views on most videos.

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I was watching a Light Brite video the other day Kevin & Britney said they get on average around $7,500 a month. They have 149K subscribers and hit 100K views on most videos.
$45k/year each? Not bad for making videos, but not as much as I'd thought to have the pressure of continuously needing to pump out new content. Thanks but no thanks.

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
$45k/year each? Not bad for making videos, but not as much as I'd thought to have the pressure of continuously needing to pump out new content. Thanks but no thanks.
She did say that it was a ton of work. No sick days, no vacation days and if your video flopped so did your paycheck.

Lets not forget $45K is just what they get from YouTube. I cant imagine the amount of free gear that gets tossed at them for slapping a sticker on or mentioning it in a video or two. Still not a terrible way to move through life. Out on the road doing what you love to do.

I'm at home doing a job I love but my travel time is so limited and I love to travel. Maybe once my body gives out I can retire and travel around my nursing home in my lifted lift chair.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
She did say that it was a ton of work. No sick days, no vacation days and if your video flopped so did your paycheck.

Lets not forget $45K is just what they get from YouTube. I cant imagine the amount of free gear that gets tossed at them for slapping a sticker on or mentioning it in a video or two. Still not a terrible way to move through life. Out on the road doing what you love to do.
Agreed, but that’s more work than my current job! :LOL:

I'm at home doing a job I love but my travel time is so limited and I love to travel. Maybe once my body gives out I can retire and travel around my nursing home in my lifted lift chair.
Get you one of these! https://www.terrainhopperusa.com/

terrain-hopper-red.png

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so if you hit 1,000,000 on each video, maybe you make $75,000 per month?