• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia JKU Soft Top and Frame

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
  • Banned
Selling for my mother in law. It’s a full Mopar soft top, hardware, and frame for a JKU. It came with a 2013 dual top package and I can’t recall ever seeing it on the Jeep. It’s dusty from sitting in her basement, but has no tears or any imperfections that I could see. It looks really nice. I believe it’s the black diamond and not twill. Asking $800 for everything, but feel free to make an offer and I will pass it along for a thumbs up or down. Must pick up in North GA. Thanks!

Jeep Gladiator JKU Soft Top and Frame DDC8F69F-769B-4560-BFBD-B43750EA9F0B
Jeep Gladiator JKU Soft Top and Frame 96B56D30-95A4-47DE-8446-5521B8475C87
Jeep Gladiator JKU Soft Top and Frame 5D9D8267-6D19-4D2B-B47C-B93EA7A27F62
Jeep Gladiator JKU Soft Top and Frame B04FCE1A-7138-4C34-8CE8-70C5D93DB67B
Sponsored

Last edited:

Saltymedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Sport Eco-d
Occupation
Retired Fire-Medic
Forsyth. I can travel some with it.
I'm in Hall.
Currently me and the wife are discussing garaging and building the JK or swapping it for a new Rubi. That decision has to be made within 2wks, which you'll probably sell it by then, but I'm going to keep the info just in case.

Free bump!:handsinair:

OP
OP
Moe_Fugga

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
  • Banned
I'm in Hall.
Currently me and the wife are discussing garaging and building the JK or swapping it for a new Rubi. That decision has to be made within 2wks, which you'll probably sell it by then, but I'm going to keep the info just in case.

Free bump!:handsinair:
No problem. If you decide to take it I’ll meet you somewhere in between. Just let me know! Thanks.

OP
OP
Moe_Fugga

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator