First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Congrats on your new vehicle! We’re you happy with the trade in value you received? I asked, because I’ve been thinking about a trade for a new Mojave, except I currently have a 2020 Rubicon. I do a lot of Off-roading in Michigan on the sand dunes.
I bought my Overland in March, 2020. Sticker was $51,500. I paid $43,000 plus tax, license and doc charges. On the trade they gave me $43,000 (10,500 miles on the Overland). Plus I got the new truck at 6% below dealer invoice. Plus 0% APR for three years from FCA. I DID put new tires on the Overland (K02's) - but overall, I thought the deal was pretty good...
Sponsored

CdnGriff

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mohave
Just picked up my granite crystal Mojave in Las Vegas. Love it.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20210331_205221
Replacing my 2012 JKU Rubicon
I believe you may have stolen my order ... How long was your wait? I ordered my Mojave 2/13/21 and still just have a VON ...

Loujz

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I believe you may have stolen my order ... How long was your wait? I ordered my Mojave 2/13/21 and still just have a VON ...
I bought if off the lot. Just cost me a drive from Southern Cali to Las Vegas.

Sponsored

rdboyd

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 1971 Jeep Cj5
Occupation
Product Development Engineer
Picked up this Stingray Overland a few weeks ago. I was told by the local dealer that if I wanted a Gladiator with a manual transmission I would have to order his. His quote for ordering a Sport Gladiator was out of my price range but shortly afterward a dealer about 50 miles north of me listed this on his web site. It was such a good deal I had to take it. Traded in my 2016 Dodge Dart GT.

Jeep Pic.jpg

LittleFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator and a lot of other toys...
Occupation
Realtor
Viewed the Gladiator at the Auto Show back in 2019. Looked at my little guy and said "That's my next truck". It was finally time to let go of "Clifford" the Big Red Dodge and "Roxanne" came home with us. I really wanted the dark red colour but for reasons beyond my control, that was not to be... Our new Gladiator is blindingly white! A few days later, my wife, daughter and I cranked up the stereo as we were driving. Our daughter hits us with "I have a song you'd like" and connects her phone to the stereo. Roxanne by the Police hits the airwaves... the name was an obvious fit! haha.

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Viewed the Gladiator at the Auto Show back in 2019. Looked at my little guy and said "That's my next truck". It was finally time to let go of "Clifford" the Big Red Dodge and "Roxanne" came home with us. I really wanted the dark red colour but for reasons beyond my control, that was not to be... Our new Gladiator is blindingly white! A few days later, my wife, daughter and I cranked up the stereo as we were driving. Our daughter hits us with "I have a song you'd like" and connects her phone to the stereo. Roxanne by the Police hits the airwaves... the name was an obvious fit! haha.
Congrats! I not new to jeeps but new to the gladiator. Just picked up my equally "blindingly white" gladiator today.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20210410_144045

Sponsored

LittleFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator and a lot of other toys...
Occupation
Realtor
Congrats! I not new to jeeps but new to the gladiator. Just picked up my equally "blindingly white" gladiator today.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20210410_144045
Looks great. I really debated the Rubicon but went with the Sport S with the Max Tow package. It was a real hunt to find the Jeep I wanted and the Dealer here was of little help. Any Rubicon I found had Leather and I really did not want Leather. I drove almost 7 hours to pick it up and another 7 hours bringing it home. Upside, aside from the LED lights, I got the Jeep I wanted!

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Looks great. I really debated the Rubicon but went with the Sport S with the Max Tow package. It was a real hunt to find the Jeep I wanted and the Dealer here was of little help. Any Rubicon I found had Leather and I really did not want Leather. I drove almost 7 hours to pick it up and another 7 hours bringing it home. Upside, aside from the LED lights, I got the Jeep I wanted!
It took me a minute to find the Rubicon with what I wanted. It has premium auto which was a must have and the cold weather package (must have in Montana)And no leather, learned that one real quick with my JK. I had a budget and I'm missing a few options like LED group, aux switches but, that's an easy upgrade. This one came with some things I didn't want like adaptive cruise control and some safety group. Just went into the settings and turn it off. Out the door I paid dollars over 50k. That included the dealer fees my temporary tag to get it home. Other dealers were quoting me comparable equipped JT's at 52 to 66k. I drove 4 1/2 hours to salt lake from Colorado. Getting her nice and broken in for the 13hr drive back home. In the last 2 days I've driven her just shy of 500 miles.