OP

robinsonmac

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport
Good to the customer service is responsive if I ever need to contact them. Mine have worked perfectly so far.
Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Little update on these lights. I played with the switch the other day while troubleshooting one of the drl with sealight. It turns off the drl and light show.
Are you saying that switch only has 2 settings, 1 being no drl and no light show, 2 being both those settings on? I'm interested in the lights (and enabling the DRL) but not at the expense of the gimmicky light show.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Are you saying that switch only has 2 settings, 1 being no drl and no light show, 2 being both those settings on? I'm interested in the lights (and enabling the DRL) but not at the expense of the gimmicky light show.
From what I can tell yes. Honestly the light show isn’t bad it’s as though the lights are running through a five second self test.

OP
OP

robinsonmac

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport
From what I can tell yes. Honestly the light show isn’t bad it’s as though the lights are running through a five second self test.
It may be even less than 5 seconds, 3 at the most. 100% inconsequential.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
A little update sealight is sending me a warranty replacement for my acting up light. I will let everyone know when I get it to provide an update on customer service.

Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Enginerd
It may be even less than 5 seconds, 3 at the most. 100% inconsequential.
Anyone able to take a quick video of them during start up? I'm 100% against that gimmicky stuff, so if it does it I'm likely no longer interested.

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Just an update here. Sealight had Amazon ship out my replacement lights and they got here today. Plan to install them tomorrow hoping these ones are issue free I really like the beam pattern.

Amazon’s box inside a box approach to shipping leaves something to be desired.

AD8205CC-EE6F-4533-8DF6-BF88022A888F.jpeg

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Enginerd
Here you go.
I really like the lights themselves, and although the light show isn't terrible, I'd still HIGHLY prefer it wasn't a byproduct of running the DRLs. Thanks for sharing the video đź‘Ť

Sponsored

Ghost Stingray

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Nexus Ghost, 21 Gladiator Sport S, 82 Jeep CJ7,
Occupation
Tired
I'm using the Sealight LED lamps, and they're OK.
Sealight customer service has been exemplary!

Kevin
I am interested in these lights, am curious as to your comment that they’re ok. Are they a positive move from the stock halogen or are you still seeking a better light?
No one has stated specifically that the output is great, fair, ok or poor. I would appreciate some input on the quality of the light output on low and high beams.

thanks in advance

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I am interested in these lights, am curious as to your comment that they’re ok. Are they a positive move from the stock halogen or are you still seeking a better light?
No one has stated specifically that the output is great, fair, ok or poor. I would appreciate some input on the quality of the light output on low and high beams.

thanks in advance
I'm not using these complete assemblies, I put Sealight LED lamps in the existing housings.
The results are quite satisfactory, with a good low beam cutoff, and much better illumination.

Kevin

Ghost Stingray

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tired
I'm not using these complete assemblies, I put Sealight LED lamps in the existing housings.
The results are quite satisfactory, with a good low beam cutoff, and much better illumination.

Kevin
Ahh I see that now. Sorry I misunderstood your post. I am also considering just the bulb change however I like the looks of the full assembly.

thanks
Earl

Ghost Stingray

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tired
Just an update here. Sealight had Amazon ship out my replacement lights and they got here today. Plan to install them tomorrow hoping these ones are issue free I really like the beam pattern.

Amazon’s box inside a box approach to shipping leaves something to be desired.

Jeep Gladiator New halogen replacement light from Sealight AD8205CC-EE6F-4533-8DF6-BF88022A888F
Are you happy with the performance of the lights? I really would like to know your opinion on how they perform on both low and high beam
Sponsored