Sponsored

Recent content by Mud Pie

  1. What show got you into cars & trucks? 📺🏁

    A looong time ago, I once made it into back pages of JP Magazine in their Readers section. I in sent a picture of my tat (look to the left) and they published it with a little backstory that I included. Of course I kept that issue.... :LOL:
  2. Let’s See Some Vinyl Wraps!!!

    Zed: Bring out the gimp. Maynard: Gimp's sleeping Zed: Well I guess you're going to have to go wake him up now, won't you ?
  3. What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS, NO GUN TALK]

    I've always liked those. My blue smiley vinyl decals on my hard plastic covers is my homage to the old KC's. I almost put KC decals on them, but that would just be wrong. They are not KC's.
  4. What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS, NO GUN TALK]

    Agreed. I prefer smaller lights, the days of massive halogen lights are no longer necessary. The smaller, lower power draw and higher intensity of LEDs far outweigh the old KC Daylighter halogen type lights. The days of a dozen 7" KC's that provide pretty much the same light of two 5" LEDs...
  5. Let’s See Some Vinyl Wraps!!!

    Back in 2020, my neighbor down the street bought his daughter a brand new 2020 Gladiator in Hydro Blue. It was her going to college present. She loved it. Unfortunately it had just about every Gladiator issue you can think of. I couldn't guess how many times it was back at the dealer. She...
  6. What show got you into cars & trucks? 📺🏁

    I can't (or won't) go sit on the john with my laptop or phone, scrolling away. That's what magazines where made for.
  7. Let’s See Some Vinyl Wraps!!!

    I'd like the ability to peel it off in the future if/when it looks bad or I no longer want it and be able to say, "No harm, no foul.". If I sanded the texture off, I'd be 100% stuck with more vinyl or a paint job.
  8. What show got you into cars & trucks? 📺🏁

    Wanna know when you're old ? It's not your drivers license, it's not the bathroom mirror, it's not waking up at 3am and going "dammit" and diddly-bop to the bathroom. Quickly. While tooling around this week, I found an honest-to-goodness book store !! Brand new. I used to LOVE going to book...
  9. Let’s See Some Vinyl Wraps!!!

    I'm kicking around an idea that's would be somewhat simple (for someone else to do, I know my limitations); do my top in artic white. I like the "different" look of it and I think it goes well with the hydro blue paint. I'd just do the top, not the grill, like Jeep did. It may keep the...
  10. What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS, NO GUN TALK]

    Wouldn't matter, the dealers name and location was engraved in the bumper. The paint was poor; after one winter the whole thing was mostly orange anyways....lol
  11. Introducing Stage Series Infrared (IR) Lighting | Diode Dynamics

    I have the utmost respect for K9 dogs and their handlers. A Police dog will willingly give up it's life to protect you. I watched a cop body cam show where an officers dog got shot while taking some dirtbag down. They got him, then to officer ran to his dog. The dog was making the most...
  12. What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS, NO GUN TALK]

    I said that to the dealer when I was buying my brand new 2002 PT cruiser. He looked at me and said, "Uhhhh, go ahead ?" and shrugged his shoulders. We both knew that was a toothless threat. I had already signed all the paperwork, it was in the back doing the dealer prep crap. There was no...
  13. What show got you into cars & trucks? 📺🏁

    Really ? No respect given to the 1963 Jeep Gladiator (with the awesome step side bed) driven by Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward in the movie Tremors ?
  14. What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS, NO GUN TALK]

    Same here, except I ordered a black anodized metal frame that says Jeep on it. Y'know, in case they miss that big JEEP on the tailgate and don't know what it is...lol.
  15. What show got you into cars & trucks? 📺🏁

    In the late 70's, my buddy worked at Ford in Detroit right out of high school. Stamping Ford tailgates. He had a TR6 and was not allowed to park it on property.




Top