First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 21 JT Willys
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
As the title says, we wheeled Cumberland Gap KY/TN/VA over the weekend. Wow what a cool place to be!! We wheeled hard for 2 days and didn't do too much damage. Bashed in my driver Rocker a little, knocked out the passenger tail light (again), rolled the harmonic damper ring off the rear diff yoke, packed wood all around the inner bead of one tire, got more red neck pin stripes than I can count, totally bashed in my rock rails in spots, rock rashed all four wheels, tweaked the reciever hitch saftey chain loops just a bit, beat the hell outa my diff skids and had an absolute blast doing it!! This place is an amazingly beautiful part of the country and not heavily wheeled. So much history to see as well.
Jeep Gladiator Wheeled Cumberlad Gap received_1385033795596325

This is the one that got me. Pictures don't do it justice but at one point I was certain my truck was never coming out of that notch!! Lol I was hung between that tree and the wall on the other side. Determination and a good winch set me free.
Jeep Gladiator Wheeled Cumberlad Gap received_893223451917679
Jeep Gladiator Wheeled Cumberlad Gap received_3440676372847450

Jeep Gladiator Wheeled Cumberlad Gap received_240545924983222

This was a huge washout just off the driver side. Yes that's our trail guide in the kilt. Jeff Foley, great guy!! Look him up on FB @kiltedtrailguide. He travels all over the place.
Jeep Gladiator Wheeled Cumberlad Gap FB_IMG_1678075194811

A better picture for perspective.

Jeep Gladiator Wheeled Cumberlad Gap received_155273464040491
Sponsored

Justins_JT

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon
I had a friend that wore a kilt out in Washington. And he would say “oh this trail isn’t that bad” and then it would be trails like that. I always wondered if there was anything that he considered hard because I would be sure to never try it!

OP
OP
JTenn

JTenn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 21 JT Willys
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
This was some of the most difficult trails I've done. I definitely don't think I would want to get much harder on my JT than these. I have to drive it every day. Sure was fun though.

received_143199968663590.jpeg

Kajo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Soldier
Looks like a great time, I will have to add that are to my list. It reminds of Tellico way back when.
Sponsored